• Yes. Yes yes

You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . . You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . . You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . . You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . . You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . . You get angry or argumentative with your opponent about a topic. . . . . . . . . .

• No one cares you don't get stressed

Everyone gets stressed when arguing and i don't blame them, Some are ones that make you cry some are ones that get you so angry you scream into something or its something that makes you so stressed you just need to leave and its completely normal, Unless your Mr. Perfect over on the No team. >. <

• M m m

G tr3g erg eg eg tg g tg gg tt ggt gtg tgt g t gt gt gt gt gt g tg t g tgt g tg t gt gtg tg t ggt gg tt g gg tg tg tg tgt gg tgt tgtg gt tg gt tgtg tg gt

• M m m

• M m m

• It's Just Logic

Whenever we perform an action, It's usually stress (in minor or major doses) that pushes us. Many people think that stress is negative, But it's not; it's both positive and negative. For example, The way that you react to a stressful situation can be either positive or negative. Take speaking in front of a room full of people - the one who handles stress well will deliver a better speech; the other will likely stand and mumble their speech.

So why is debating treated any differently? This isn't even a matter of opinion - it's a fact that debate will lead to an increase of stress in some way, Shape, Or form.

• No Stress is caused by debate, It is the effect of stress

Stress is based upon pressure. As anyone (no matter how dumb the person is) can present any position they wish (no matter how idiotic the position is). It is not the debate that creates the stress. People choose to debate.
    Stress from debate is inaccurate applied to the debate. Stress connected is the opposite: those who are stressed enjoy these foolish, Wasteful websites to vent, Release suppressed negative emotions as a pathetic, Loser sense of theropy. Read the trolls who have invade such sacred space on debate sites like this one, Where the purpose of debate is to exchange and consider ideas.
    Despite what those trolls post, Are simply sick, Stress out bastards as is.
    Who the (insert bleep you as reader may wish) creates debate topics such as debate causing stress? Such a debate idea just (insert negative adverb here) (add high energy negative emotion)-es me off!

• The word stress.

Is used to define a variety of things. Any impact on our physiology can be regarded as stress but in the context of this question it's more appropriate to define stress as a negative mental state. To this end I would personally say that I find debating therapeutic and therefore debating has a positive effect on my mental state. It is also fair to say (without going into specific details) that it is proven, Debating and similar activities such as literary composition are extremely beneficial with regard to the well being and maintenance of brain function.

• Not for me.

I find it funny. Some of the arguments people come up with are just so funny I find it hard not to mock them and some, You just can't take seriously at all. It's also funny when they stoop to personal insults or cursing because they know their argument is that weak. Someone even claimed I was being a bully. Sorry but you can't claim to be bullied when you step into the ring voluntarily. Sure, For some, This might be stressful, Especially if you can defend a position but for me, This is kind of fun.

>