• No one knows!

It definitely could have existed i mean no one knows for sure and it probably exists because there is a place where people say it was. Plus their have been divers and they sunk done a saw it for them selves so i think it does exist. And its so cool.

• Maybe it did.

Atlantis could have existed but no one knows for sure.
    There are many suggestions and places that people think it is.
    . . . But there is one place with a volcano in the center that could have gone KABOOM! And wipe out the entire island. . . Gone forever!

• Allegorical Device of Plato's The concept of Atlantis is generally agreed to have originated with Plato as a foil to Athens. There is no substantial

Allegorical Device of Plato's The concept of Atlantis is generally agreed to have originated with Plato as a foil to Athens. There is no substantial evidence supporting that it ever physically existed. Yes one could come up with scenarios in which it might have existed and hidden from humanity, But without real-world evidence these are speculations I'm not willing to put my faith in.

• Allegorical Device of Plato's

The concept of Atlantis is generally agreed to have originated with Plato as a foil to Athens. There is no substantial evidence supporting that it ever physically existed. Yes one could come up with scenarios in which it might have existed and hidden from humanity, but without real-world evidence these are speculations I'm not willing to put my faith in.

>