• Men are superior

Just look at the facts. Women are happier when they serve men. In the bible God made Eve to please Adam. Men go out and do all the work and when they get home women need to do everything in there power to please a man. If they refuse to do what a man wants then the man ought to beat the woman till she summits.

• YES but hear me out

Ok so I don't believe most of that question.
    I'll start out with I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist. Therefore I'll replace God with an atheist substitute, EVOLUTION.
    And neither do I agree with men's pleasure. In the animal kingdom I'm thinking "men's pleasure" as male pleasure or male's happy happy joy joy. . Uno ;)
    DID EVOLUTION CREATE FEMALES FOR MALE HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY?
    Yaaas
    So mothernature's challenge for everything is to pass on its genes, Right? In most species the males impregnate as many women as possible and leave them with the babies. The male's job is literally to look good and get some action ;)
    The female's job is to get pregnant and take care of the baby. And it normally doesn't hurt the male and gives him. . Well pleasure
    While the female doesn't enjoy it as much.

Hey look that's the animal kingdom. Humans are far past of that amiright?
    Side note: ever realize there is more porn directed at males than there are for the opposite gender? Funny right?
    Yeah bye

• Women are not objects.

Claiming that women are made "for men's pleasure" is clear objectification. By making this statement, You are implying that women are just pleasure-toys, Just little things you can use and take advantage of whenever you want. However, Women are humans, And they have human rights because of this obvious fact. You cannot use them as toys for yourself, Because that is the exact opposite of what they are. Don't violate human rights because you're a whiny and misogynistic baby.

>