Did H. P. Lovecraft turn over a new leaf and revoke his racist views by the end of his life?

Asked by: Batmangeek75
  • I do not know for sure

Was he racist most of his life? Yes big racist. Maybe he changed his mind and realized that while he was afraid of the ocean and cosmic beings that maybe humans were not so bad.
    He probably remained remained afraid of aliens all of his life but maybe he was willing to understand that brown and black people were not as big as a threat as the old ones.
    I don't know for sure because sometimes certain people lie about the last words of famous people.

• I think so.

I heard that H. P. Lovecraft mellowed out in his later years and that when people invited him on discussions of race, He would not participate. I am asking because I do not know whether he changed his views or not, So an answer confirming whether that is true or not would be helpful because I can not find official information from reliable sources.

chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-09T01:05:03.237
H. P Lovecraft cat name