• The holocaust is a jewish hoax

We live in a democracy, With free speech and free press so why should it be a criminal offence to seek the truth about the so called Jewish Holocaust of World War 2. It is the only historical event in history that we are not allowed to question or research. They do not want anyone doing any research on the Holocaust because it might lead them to the truth and that is the only reason why research is not allowed. I find it offensive beyond belief that Jews and Zionists have persuaded governments in Germany, France, Belgium and 11 other countries to make it a crime to question the Holocaust and this is a gross infringement of article 19 in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights which says ‘everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression’ The truth does not need protecting but a lie does. When they say it is a crime to research a part of history then the alarm bells are ringing straight away.

The truth is even harder to come by now because in March 2017 Amazon has banned every book (mine included) that shines a critical light on the so called Holocaust. About 100 books have been banned. If you had doubts about six million being gassed by the Germans in WW2 and you wanted to research it by buying a book from Amazon, Then you won't be allowed to do that. That is the nature of Jewish power when they can pressure someone like Jeff Bezos (Amazon Owner) to get the truth banned. Truth is not afraid of any analysis but a lie is. See the link below.

Https://www. Darkmoon. Me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust. . .
    Books advocating Satanism and sodomy, And denying the Allied holocaust against German civilians, And the Israeli holocaust against the Palestinians, Continue to be sold by Amazon. The censorship is conducted under the rubric of "fighting hatred" and "combatting anti-Semitism. " But this is just special pleading. Books evincing hatred for Germans, Arabs, Iranians and white southern "deplorables" are all on offer at Amazon, As are books denying that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. So it all depends on whose ox is being gored. It seems the Jewish ox is more special.

This is an assault on our freedom of information and should be treated as such. This is against article 19 of the United Nations charter which states 'Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, Receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers'

Why make asking an historical question a criminal offence?

Italy’s Parliament approved a bill (June 2016) making spreading Holocaust denial illegal. Why now after 70 years? Could it be to the fact that more and more people are waking up to the fact that what they have been told about the Holocaust is not true and you find this out by doing research.

WhiteNationalFascist says2021-04-22T07:17:43.967
I grew up believing the Holocaust. TV and Film gave me

an impression of German WW2 concentration camps as hellish places which were designed solely for the purpose of killing Jews and non-white people. I had a simple vision of these camps as places where the sun never shone, The only colour was grey, Skinny people always stood next to barbed wire and it was always winter. . .

So imagine my surprise when I discovered the concentration camps had swimming pools. . .

I was shocked to discover that the alleged German death camps had a wide range of cultural and entertainment facilities for the prisoners. As well as the swimming pools there were theatres, Libraries, Football fields, Cinemas, Schools, Post offices and even brothels.

This may come as a surprise to you. The Germans also provided the prisoners with healthcare.

Concentration camps had hospitals for sick inmates.

Many operations were carried out in the camps.
WhiteNationalFascist says2021-04-22T07:17:50.610