• Yes, If you see race you're living in an illusion.

Race is a social construct that the government created in order to keep us from banding together, A tactic to stop civilization from banning together to stop the bullshit that goes on, Hidden from anyone who's not the top 1%

If you see race, And think that it makes you any different than the person next to you, You're living in an illusion. The color of one's skin in all actuality is the least important thing that matters when it comes to an individual human. It's more about wealth, Economic status, And position in government that sets you apart from the next guy, Being "racist" is just about the blindest thing you can be in this day and age, There's much more going on behind our backs and i'll promise you - it has nothing to do with race.

• Yes because if they do not then I see no reason for you.

ALL people have rights and should not be treated like trash. Unless they are some genocidal war criminal then they can go disappear in some remote location.
    If you deny rights to the people then they will fight for the rights and you do want that. There are racists and insane people who do not value life or just white people. They are in the minority and they will never win. People sick in the head have always tried to kill and make others people lives miserable but they die and life goes on. So live out your sick fantasies but know that your dreams will never come true. And that rights cannot be taken without a fight.

• Of course they do they're people!

Look, Just because someone has more melanin in their genome doesn't mean that they should be denied basic and fundamental HUMAN rights. The only reason you believe that someone who looks different from you is inherently inferior is because you are so insecure with your own person that you feel the need to take ego in the amount of pigment in your skin because you have no actual good or admirable attributes

• They are people too.

Yes. Yes. Absolutely. Why the hell is this even up for debate? They are humans too. We are all equal. We should not be judging people by the color of the skin, We should be judging people by how they are as a person. I can't believe some of yall even voted no, What kind of world is this smh.

• Ok ok ok

I think that African Americans do deserve rights ok and yes I think that we should give all rights and freedom to every human around the world ok and yes I think that we should absolutely give rights and freedom to all humans around the world ok ok ok 👍

• Yes they do

I think that African Americans do deserve rights because whoever votes or voted on the no side is racist ok and yes I think that we should give rights to African Americans because they do deserve rights ok ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye bye

• Absolutely ok ok

I think that African Americans do deserve rights and freedom as well as white people ok and yes I think that African Americans do deserve equal rights and equal freedom as well as all the white people around the whole entire world ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye 👋

• Yes they do

I didn’t mean to vote no ok and of course I think African Americans do deserve equal rights and of course they deserve equal freedom as well as white people ok And yes I think that we should give rights and freedom to everyone around the world ok bye bye

• We are people too.

If you are not a minority and you say no you're just butt hurt because you know that this country was built on the backs of black people. If you really want to talk about equality then black people should run this shit! We made it through forced, Manual labor. Now that's all aside from the fact that we are humans too. We can't control the color of our skin so why should we be treated differently or not given the same rights as non minorities. I'm black and I'm proud. I know that my ancestors built this damn country so yeah I claim it because it's rightfully mine!

• Yes. This is a simple answer.

Just because you came from Africa does not mean you don't deserve rights. We should be judging people by their actions, Not skin color. Yet some people believe they do not deserve rights. Black lives matter, Just like everyone else's lives. If you disagree with me you are a racist.

• K k k

I don’t even have to explain dude you know it uh duh stinky 😒 poopy i drink poop smoothly it taste bad like u hahah 😆 🔪hejdkskanjdhssks shands ejejd. Hi n j j j hi j j j j j kk j j j j kk k k k k k kk k k k kk k k k k kk k k kk k k kk k

• Disgusting, Racist, And Thug humans

Blacks are one of the lowest races a human can reincarnate into. If you reincarnate into a black person, You will usually be in a bad family that curses a lot and does a lot of bad things. Blacks always use their color as an advantage and cry racism when they don't get it in their way.
    Also, They were slaves in the 1600s to the 1860s. They don't deserve rights because they are monsters. Black niggers tend to steal, Kill, Playing explicit music, Etc. . . I believe they should be deported back to Africa since America doesn't want them. We are forced to accept them into society otherwise they will beat us up. They are thugs, Monsters, Disgusting animals, Nasty ugly faces/skin, And came from hell. Niggers are the lowest of the low in the human race. This is why everybody discriminates against them except for white wanna be blacks who like the negro culture.
    Blacks are the ugliest and rudest people in the entire universe. I don't know why they exist.

• No no no

I think that white people should only be allowed in the USA ok because white people have made the USA the greatest country and the greatest nation on earth white people made the USA ok ok only white people made the USA the greatest nation and of course the greatest country ok ok bye bye

• No they don’t

I think that whites should only have rights not African Americans they are bad I hate black people only white people should be allowed in the USA ok and no I think that African Americans don’t deserve rights at all ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye 👋 ok

• Absolutely not ok

I think that African Americans deserve no rights and no freedom because they are black and of course white people should be the only people to have rights and freedom and African Americans should be controlled instead of having freedom and rights ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• No they shouldn’t

I think that African Americans don’t deserve any rights at all because they are black and whites should only deserve rights ok and no I think that whites should be the only people to have rights and not Africana Americans ok ok so yeah my final answer is no no bye bye

• Because they are dark, Duh.

Because they are dark

Because they are black

Because they are not actually human

Because they are not smart

Because they are not white

Because they cannot live well on their own

Because they can't swim

Because they only eat two things, Fried chicken, Watermelon grapes, And of course cool aid.

• Attack of the bbc

They have massive penises now i as white man feel sad when i see
    a massive black penis compared to my small white man
    but when i see a black man they have massive cocks
    like simmiler in size to a whole roll of baloney
    it make me very sad and i must big peepee

• Top 10 reasons why negros don't deserve rights

10. Theyre black
    9. Theyre black
    8. In todays socio economic society we are often told to perceive that all races are equal while in fact they are not black man can jump higher then their caucasian counterparts while we were not blessed with the same physical attributes we were given a more powerful mental capacity
    7. Theyre black
    6. Theyre black
    5. Theyre black
    4. Obama
    3. Theyre black
    2. Theyre black
    1. God I f***ing hate nig

• No they don't

I'm black and i'm dumb as hell. It literally took me 16 hours to write a 300 word essay. Like clearly my brain isn't working. Also the race as a whole is just ugly. Like this isn't even a joke christ bro. Bruh they really just don't deserve them at all.