• Yes, If you see race you're living in an illusion.

Race is a social construct that the government created in order to keep us from banding together, A tactic to stop civilization from banning together to stop the bullshit that goes on, Hidden from anyone who's not the top 1%

If you see race, And think that it makes you any different than the person next to you, You're living in an illusion. The color of one's skin in all actuality is the least important thing that matters when it comes to an individual human. It's more about wealth, Economic status, And position in government that sets you apart from the next guy, Being "racist" is just about the blindest thing you can be in this day and age, There's much more going on behind our backs and i'll promise you - it has nothing to do with race.

• Yes because if they do not then I see no reason for you.

ALL people have rights and should not be treated like trash. Unless they are some genocidal war criminal then they can go disappear in some remote location.
    If you deny rights to the people then they will fight for the rights and you do want that. There are racists and insane people who do not value life or just white people. They are in the minority and they will never win. People sick in the head have always tried to kill and make others people lives miserable but they die and life goes on. So live out your sick fantasies but know that your dreams will never come true. And that rights cannot be taken without a fight.

• Of course they do they're people!

Look, Just because someone has more melanin in their genome doesn't mean that they should be denied basic and fundamental HUMAN rights. The only reason you believe that someone who looks different from you is inherently inferior is because you are so insecure with your own person that you feel the need to take ego in the amount of pigment in your skin because you have no actual good or admirable attributes

• Yeah they do

Yes I think that we should have to give African Americans rights ok and yes they should have to give African Americans rights ok and they should have to to give African Americans rights ok and they should have to to give African Americans rights ok ok ok bye bye

• They are people too.

Yes. Yes. Absolutely. Why the hell is this even up for debate? They are humans too. We are all equal. We should not be judging people by the color of the skin, We should be judging people by how they are as a person. I can't believe some of yall even voted no, What kind of world is this smh.

• Ok ok ok

I think that African Americans do deserve rights ok and yes I think that we should give all rights and freedom to every human around the world ok and yes I think that we should absolutely give rights and freedom to all humans around the world ok ok ok 👍

• Yes they do

I think that African Americans do deserve rights because whoever votes or voted on the no side is racist ok and yes I think that we should give rights to African Americans because they do deserve rights ok ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye bye

• Absolutely ok ok

I think that African Americans do deserve rights and freedom as well as white people ok and yes I think that African Americans do deserve equal rights and equal freedom as well as all the white people around the whole entire world ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye 👋

• Yes they do

I didn’t mean to vote no ok and of course I think African Americans do deserve equal rights and of course they deserve equal freedom as well as white people ok And yes I think that we should give rights and freedom to everyone around the world ok bye bye

• We are people too.

If you are not a minority and you say no you're just butt hurt because you know that this country was built on the backs of black people. If you really want to talk about equality then black people should run this shit! We made it through forced, Manual labor. Now that's all aside from the fact that we are humans too. We can't control the color of our skin so why should we be treated differently or not given the same rights as non minorities. I'm black and I'm proud. I know that my ancestors built this damn country so yeah I claim it because it's rightfully mine!

• As an orthodox jew, No

It is inconsistent with my Judaeo values. As is stated in the Talmud, The goyim need to serve their masters (aka gods chosen peoples). If blacks have rights, Then the talmud is not being followed and the Jewish peoples do not have control over the goyim. For this reason i vote no.

• As a Jew I don't believe they do.

Well the fact is I don't think any non-Jew deserves any rights because our nature as Jews is to control. It is in our blood. It is why we have a stake in nearly every government on Earth. It is why we have such an overwhelmingly disproportionate role in global media. Just look at CNN or FOX News they are filled to the brim of leading positions by one of us. Honestly we feel that we shouldn't give rights so sparingly. If everyone got rights they would be able to challenge our hegemonic rule over finances and demography. Demography determines the culture of the nation. Finances determine who lives or dies. We have decided to replace Whites or Europeans with African admixture. Why? Because Whites are a threat to our financial rule. It is also why we do not want Whites to have rights. We have been trying to turn America a nation of free whites into a nation of multicultural ethnic background in which people no longer recognize they are being ruled by one race but a diverse cast of people. Funny enough we bribe these diverse congressmen to always put Jews or Israel first instead of their own country. We do not only do this to America but also Europe as a whole. Anytime we say White supremacy is a problem the reality is we need to have absolute control. The more our media focuses on White supremacy the less people know is in charge. The less people are armed the better. As you can see many Jewish congressmen and justices are in favor of reducing gun rights in the pretext of mass shooting casualties. The average American will not even consider the fact that there are such things as staged or provoked gun violence. Even better is that the average American will not even be racially conscious to realize African Americans are overwhelmingly the cause of gun violence. As a Jew it is important that we focus on White supremacy risks over demographic ethnic conflict. Whites have been a threat to our rule for a very long time. White or black we do not think you should have rights. Or if anything else we believe Jews must be above the law.

• My personal opinion

Look, I'm not afraid to admit it, But I am a racist. The fact that people of a different skin colour have the same rights as me makes me want to vomit. I'm not gonna change my views for political correctness.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

• No they don't

I'm black and i'm dumb as hell. It literally took me 16 hours to write a 300 word essay. Like clearly my brain isn't working. Also the race as a whole is just ugly. Like this isn't even a joke christ bro. Bruh they really just don't deserve them at all.

• Their big peepee make me Jealuos

Black poeple have bigger peepee than me. I sad and to compensate they don't need rights when they have bigger peepee. You see peepee is the essential core of live, When you big peepee you are be happier and more self-worth. That is so important that blacks should no have right, Because they are already too priveledged

• Worthless negroid scum.

Those filthy shit skinned bastards cause nothing but trouble wherever they go. They aren’t even people. Just violent beasts who absolutely need to be put down. Enough is enough. We’ve been victims in our own countries for too long now. Raping our women and stealing everything we have. It’s time to hang them from trees, Douse them in gasoline, Throw a match and enjoy the spectacle.

• K k k

I don’t even have to explain dude you know it uh duh stinky 😒 poopy i drink poop smoothly it taste bad like u hahah 😆 🔪hejdkskanjdhssks shands ejejd. Hi n j j j hi j j j j j kk j j j j kk k k k k k kk k k k kk k k k k kk k k kk k k kk k

• Disgusting, Racist, And Thug humans

Blacks are one of the lowest races a human can reincarnate into. If you reincarnate into a black person, You will usually be in a bad family that curses a lot and does a lot of bad things. Blacks always use their color as an advantage and cry racism when they don't get it in their way.
    Also, They were slaves in the 1600s to the 1860s. They don't deserve rights because they are monsters. Black niggers tend to steal, Kill, Playing explicit music, Etc. . . I believe they should be deported back to Africa since America doesn't want them. We are forced to accept them into society otherwise they will beat us up. They are thugs, Monsters, Disgusting animals, Nasty ugly faces/skin, And came from hell. Niggers are the lowest of the low in the human race. This is why everybody discriminates against them except for white wanna be blacks who like the negro culture.
    Blacks are the ugliest and rudest people in the entire universe. I don't know why they exist.

• No no no

I think that white people should only be allowed in the USA ok because white people have made the USA the greatest country and the greatest nation on earth white people made the USA ok ok only white people made the USA the greatest nation and of course the greatest country ok ok bye bye

• No they don’t

I think that whites should only have rights not African Americans they are bad I hate black people only white people should be allowed in the USA ok and no I think that African Americans don’t deserve rights at all ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye 👋 ok