Do Americans expect too much free stuff from the government?

• Never expect handouts

When a ny living animal becomes accustomed to not having to hunt or work for its substinance they become fat weak and slow preparing themselves for an eventual slaughter. Or perhaps starve to death when the free stuff runs out. The only thing that has kept humanity flowing is hard work and a healthy fear for starvation it is a rare individual nowadays that has been properly disciplined to not only fend for himself but to be humble enough to work with others. The fleas need the dog but the dog doesn't need the fleas

• Americans are spoiled by the government.

I think that americans expect too much from the government. I think if that government should help out people in need but obligation is not fair. I think everyone in America is able to work and provide for their self. Also America have lots of laws that helps its people in many ways so we should use all those thing and expact less from the government.

• Yes They Expect Too Much

Many Americans do expect too much free stuff from the government. They think the government will simply take care of them and they don't need to do anything. This is a dangerous and wrong way to think. The truth should be you do your part and then if and when you need help it is there for you.

>