• Becuase if your lost you can just look it up

If you were kid napped and didnt know were you were then you could look it up and / or you could call some one call the cops and bom your out what if they took your phone you ask? Get it back still it look for it do every thing so you can find it!!!

• Apps are a complete WASTE of time!

Im doing a report on this at school and I truly believe that apps are just another huge craze that controls peoples lives. I mean look at flappy bird! There have been numerous times when a teen has killed someone or themselves because of their highscore. Now this may seem alarming and untrue, but there was an app out there called the baby shaker. You can look it up if you don't believe me. The point of the app was that there was a crying baby, your goal was to shake your phone (the baby) until the crying stopped and the baby had passed. These are just some of the examples of why apps are app-olling and a huge waste of time.

• Yes Because Science.

2+2=4 There are 5 fingers on each hand. 5-4=1. There is the 1 dollar bill. George Washington was the 1st president. Did you see that. 1 has been in this argument 3 times. An octagon has 8 sides. 8-3=5. 5 has been in here 2 times now. 3+2=5. Now 5 has been in here 3 times. Both 1 and 5 have been in here 3 times. A triangle has 3 sides. A dorito is in the shape of a triangle therefore having 3 sides. In 1823 Christopher Columbus was eating a dorito and cut himself causing massive blood loss forcing them to land on the nearest shore. The nearest shore was pre-murica'. Then when he landed he said "murica". And beat up some dudes while shooting a 50. Cal holding a flamethrower as F-16s flew by blowin up stuff with explosions and girls and he held up the murican flag and said "Doritos shall forever exist and George Washington shall become president and have as many doritos as he wants." In a painting of George Washington in 7 B.C. He has a dorito stain. Therefore my argument clearly states that Apps help you.

• ,jflzhxvctuiSFLxcv ISYFcib ;cgh

Ljh lh h l;h oi;uhy oiuy oy ouih iuySADF{ a[ IOPYGF aiouY ASDGOUIY OHEUI8 EI8 I8D UEFYU SDUIOSDFIO SDUIOSDIO DID D9SP89YUF9PJU dio piud[hv
    -pjkjoopodiufhf fjfiju io0uf ui-9pu j p[ou f -u9 fiou-9f8u f]09u f9u 09fy 09u f fui90 ]udiuf 90du7f 9-uf -9u g0i9yu g89- -ui90g-\dfu r iopfug]p0uizp o0i \o-uifr p-\

• Yes it do

IDK i guess i dont know i dont have a phone m
    k,
    jn
    j
    kjk
    lk
    l
    ;
    ;
    ;l
    lkj
    lli

k
    k
    k
    kkppip

i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    op
    o

kpiipi[p

ipppip[

io
    ij

i
    i
    i
    -=
    ;[p

p
    p
    p
    pp
    pip[

j
    k

• It depends on the app

There are certain apps, like Flappy Bird and Candy Crush Saga, that were made to blow time out the window. But there are other apps, like Google and Calculator, that are designed to help you and not waste time, so there is a yes and no to this kind of debate.

• No one can ignore the fact that

Technology,gadgets,applications...Can be helpful and useful,as we all know needs are mother of inventions,the idea of any app responds to one of our needs,even a very simple app is made for the purpose of entertaining,but important thing is that some people dont know how to use it...We should be educated how to use a gadget before buying it ,how to get benefits of an app before installing it...
    The only 2 main feature which differentiate human from other creatures is the power of thoughts and choice....So its up to us not to let ourselves be in control of virtual world and its applications....Even in real world there are many addicting and bad things which are impossible to be abolished ....Its you who chose to be part of it or not..

• No one can ignore the fact that

Technology,applications etc are useful and helpful.As we all know needs are mother of inventions,the idea of any app responds to one of our needs,even a simple and useless app is made for the purpose of entertaining ,but important thing is that some people dont know how to use it.
    We should be educated how to use a gadget before buying it,or how to use an app before installing it....The only 2 main feature which differentiate us from other creatures is the power of thoughts and choice,so its up to us not to let ourselves be in control of virtual world,or applications...Even in real world there are many bad and addictive things which are impossible to be abolished ,...Its you who chose to be part of it or not.

• Yes they help

They do help, one example is looking for directions or searching for a word in a dictionary. Even though there some good apps that can teach you and help you with certain situations, there are some useless apps out there. Some are kinda fun to use, and others are plain useless. It depends on how you use them and what kind of apps they are.

• Helpful and quite enjoyable. :)

For example; searching the news and weather reports, also staying in touch with friends and family on social media apps. Many of the apps I play are fun and entertaining, but I do not stay on them constantly. I get out and hang with my friends and spend quality time with my family. Also I have my priorities straight, I know when to put my phone away or get off of the computer. So I think that in a way some apps can be helpful and others distracting it all depends on how you see it, just remember to keep it balanced and get off of the electronics once in a while and go out and live.

• They helped me

So I snorted a line of coke up my ass and some black use was like damn nigga your tweaking. I was like hell no my orgasim is just to strong for my body then I started to have a seizure I was like uhhhhh uhhh uhhh uhhhh help me.

• No, Apps just waste your time

“Even, There are educational things like apps that help with homework but what's the point of homework if you are just gonna search it up. You won't learn anything from that. ”(debate. Org)
    “Sometimes technology is useful but mostly it's useless. The past generations had no technology at all and if you asked them about their lives they will reply that they were much happier than us now. If you would recognize they lived longer than us, Why? Because they were always active physically and mentally. They had great social lives even though they had no social media programs. When smartphones were invented diseases started to spread everywhere because sitting for long hours on apps partially destroys your brain. “
    Overuse of technology may impact social life and health as a whole
    “Concerning the so-called "Productivity" apps. No one has ever 'needed' an app to get organized. You may, However, Benefit from tools - such as a pen and notepad. Apps require more time to fiddle with in order to get to an app. The pre-smartphone tools are superior. Also, Apps become even more a nuisance the more complex they are. If you need an app so that you can plan out steps of actions that are highly abstract or should be intuitive, Then you may have a serious mental-health problem. ”

• People who claim apps are a waste still use apps

BOOSH! We wewweeweweweweweewewewewew wewew wew ew ewew weewew wew wew ewew wew weew wewew ew e wewe we we wewe wew we wew eewew we we w ew ew ewewe w we we w ewe w eew ewe we w we we w ewe weewe w clam dinner boys pop

• No i n

I thinnk no because its just wasting your time yea there are educatonal things like apps that help with homework but whats the point of homework if you are just gonna search it up. You wont learn anything from that. Now you know why i say no . Hope this helped

• Apps waste your time

Sometimes technology is useful but mostly its useless. The past generations had no technology at all and if you asked them about their lives they will reply that they were much happier than us now. If you would recognize they lived longer than us, why? Because they were always active physically and mentally. They had great social lives even though they had no social media programs. When smartphones were invented diseases started to spread everywhere because sitting for long hours on apps partially destroys your brain. Lastly, I would like to say that without using electronic devises or the variety of apps, WE WILL NOT DIE!!!

• Varies depending on usage but is mostly helpful

If a person uses apps to complete a workload or to help be more productive then it is very helpful. Different apps very and some may have errors or problems but the majority are useful. For example there are apps for everything now, productivity, lifestyle, health tracking , etc. and many ha,es help keep a person entertained when there is nothing to do. But overuse may impact social life and health as a whole

• No they helpful and useful for everyday lives.

They help us get around where we need to go. They help us find out things that we need to know. They also help us organize, plan ahead, tell us the weather, tell us about what's happening in today around the world, and keep us entertained when we have nothing to do. So no they are helpful and not useless.

• Unnecessarily Complex & Obsessive

Concerning the so-called "Productivity" apps. No one has ever 'needed' an app to get organized. You may, however, benefit from tools - such as a pen and notepad. Apps require more time to fiddle with in order to get to an app. The pre-'smart'phone tools are superior. Also, apps become even more a nuisance the more complex they are. If you need an app so that you can plan out steps of actions that are highly abstract or should be intuitive, then you may have a serious mental-health problem. For example, imagine an app for a 'project' that contains a checklist such as:
    * Brainstorm for report; * Write down notes; * Revise Plan; * Get Ready
    Eventually you are not being productive, but are instead exhibiting obsessive-compulsive behavior. To provide a more obviously absurd example:
    MY PROJECT: WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY
    * Put best foot forward
    * Follow with other foot, but carefully, reflecting deeply....Etc
    This is not productive. This is mental-illness.

• They help you with school and stuff and are fun

L o l o lo lo l o l o l o lo lo lo ll ol ol ol l ol olol l ol ol ol o lol lol ol l lo lol o o ol ol ololol o loo lo lo lol o lo ol o lo lo oo l

• No no no

No xmxmxmm mxmxmx n m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m mm mm m mmm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmm mm mm m mmmm mmmm mmmm mm m mm m mm m m mmmm mnmm n n n n n n n n n no

>