Amazon.com Widgets
  • No responses have been submitted.
  • There are exceptions

    Right now, 93% of BLM are peaceful and the other 7% get violent and attack. Well I've seen a lot from both ends. I support the peaceful protesters but the violent ones get annoying. So in the end, If you support BlaqDaqSmaq, You need some milk my confused earthlings.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.