• Immigrants Don't Share Our Social Contract

Citizen of any country have more rights than non-citizens in any country. That sentiment is embodied in the U.S. Constitution and in our desires for the "Rule of Law" to be paramount. They deserve these rights as a nature of their birth place and because of the rest of the responsibilities that follow with citizenship, including serving in the armed forces and paying taxes.

• Reap the services you invested in.

Being treated humanely is universal, But the world is not an easy place to live in, So we invest in serves that benefit us and our next generation. If you want to enjoy these EXTRA benefits, You need to help pay for them. These services don’t exist because we’re entitled to them, But because we paid to have them. If you want them, Invest in them like everyone else.
    (Also, Illegal immigrants will always lack the legal authority to effectively fight for a fair living, And that’s not discrimination, That’s someone without money/power, Asking for something that requires money/power. I want them to be able to fight for the life they deserve, But you will never be able to do that if you’re here illegally. Those who are part of our community should be Part of that community if they want to be serviced by our community, Otherwise you’re basically a tourist, , )

• Citizens absolutely deserve more rights

The only thing illegal immigrants should have a right to is:
    1: The right to an IMMEDIATE deportation
    2: Humane treatment while being deported
    3: The right to take any offspring they birthed home with them, As well as all of their belongings and money
    4: If they meet certain criteria maybe a referral for how to obtain a green card/become a legal immigrant

They should be treated humanely, Since they're people too, But a citizen absolutely deserves to be more comfortable in the country they live in. They're the ones contributing to the ongoing function of that country. Maybe 800 years ago the world was a bit less crowded it was a bit easier to just go wherever we pleased, But there have always been boundaries.

People used to treat illegal immigrants a lot worse than we do now. It's really not asking a lot to have them immigrate legally if they truly want to be a citizen. When you barge into a country without learning the language or respecting their procedures, Why should you receive the same treatment as its law abiding citizens? You didn't make the effort, Why should we?

• A contributing citizen deserves more from their country than a parasite.

No other countries save those of the western societies allow illegals to trample over their citizens including the countries they hail from. We are seen as a source of easy life, Not just safety (since they travel through plenty of safe havens) by some and as a soft target for replacement by others.

That easy life and safety? Crafted by citizens for citizens. Our countries already give tax dollars overseas in charity to aid others even when our own peoples still need help and are not equal in life. A non citizen does not deserve to have any say in the direction of the country nor benefit when they themselves have not donated their blood sweat and tears to its improvement when others have lest of all illegals.

• Why should someone here illegally reap benefits without supporting them?

Illegal immigrants regardless of where they come from should not be allowed to benefit from any government assistance unless they pledge their allegiance to it and become a citizen. If they come here illegally they should understand what they are getting themselves into. Why should my tax dollars help someone who came here illegally, But if i need to get a slight amount of assistance i can't because i am a white male who is legally here. It is the worst time in history to be a single white male in this country.

• Illegal means illegal

All citizens either born here or those who come here legally deserve more rights than illegal immigrants. In my opinion illegal immigrants don't deserve any rights at all. We have laws for a reason, If you don't like that, Come here legally or go the hell home. Just be glad I'm not the President you would be gone within the first week.

• Immigrants, illegal or not, are entitled to more than tax paying citizens.

My wife has gone back to college. She does not qualify for a lot of grants in aid. I know a Hispanic student whose parents are here illegally and he does not have to pay anything for his college education because he is the child of an immigrant. All of his tuition is covered plus he gets extra money. The kicker of it is, that his father runs a house painting business and does not pay taxes because he is paid in cash and does the same for his employees, so he contributes nothing to society financially and just takes and takes. I would like to see something done to fix the this inequality. Tax payers have no right to benefit from the money they pay into the system. If you make money you do not qualify for anything but people who do not pay taxes get everything.

• The Law is the Law!

As an American born citizen the police have never given me be a break for a parking ticket, a speeding ticket, or for being late to purchase a city or state sticker for my car. Because i am poor the City of Chicago decided to revoke my drivers license because I purchase and paid for my city and state vehicle stickers late. I went to court to ask forgiveness for not having the money on time to pay for my cars city and state stickers. The judge said I broke the law and fined me $3500.00. Well illegal immigrants brake the law by just coming here and everyone makes excuse's for them and they are just left to do whatever it is they want! Well I for one don't like it, it is not far that for American born citizens we are punished and fined heavily for braking the law but illegals are allowed to stay for decades without fines or jail time. Trump stands for all of us true Americans and I say boot all illegals out now!

• Why isn't this 100% yes?

What's wrong with America? Any country you visit, non-citizens have limited rights and have to follow the immigration procedures when entering and leaving. And non citizens should mind their P's and Q's while there. Why do liberals expect America to be different? If illegal immigrants want to become legal there is a process where they can gain those rights.

• Illegal says it all.

America is a nation of laws. If you start your arrival as an illegal (or law breaker), why should any constitutional rights be automatically awarded? (I understand SCOTUS decisions, but stating my opinion.) I believe they should be granted human rights, such as being treated humanely. So many Americans have fought and died defending our rights and freedoms. To give those rights, so casually, to any law breaker, diminishes their sacrifice. All sovereign countries (including US), have a duty to secure its borders, thus protecting its citizens.

• No, not at all.

I think that no matter where you are, you deserve the rights of the country you are in. Most of the countries I have traveled to guarantee this. Just because you happened to have been born somewhere doesn't mean you are more deserving of fair treatment than other people. It's asinine.

• WTF? We are American

We work hard to support our families and to pay taxes. Us middle class people carry most of the financial burden. Why should someone who isn't even a legal citizen get more rights/ the same rights as me... THEY NEED TO BE DEPORTED! Thy don't have a right to sneak over here and automatically become a citizen.

• No no no

We are all humans ok we all deserve equal rights equal punishment and of course y’all we should have to give everyone equal respect too by the way ok ok so we should have to give everyone equal rights equal punishment and equal respect too by the too all humans

• No we are all humans

No we are all humans we deserve the same rights and the same respect too by the way ok omg so we should have to give everyone equal rights and of course equality too by the way ok ok so we should have to give everyone equal rights too ok

• No I think that no

No everyone is all human beings too ok and we all deserve rights too citizens deserve rights also illegal immigrants should be allowed to have rights too as well as everyone else too ok ok ok ok so we should have to give everyone equal rights and equal punishments too

• No we don’t

I think that we should have to give everyone equal rights equal punishment and of course we should have to also be given respect too ok ok ok so we should have trump to give everyone equal rights equal punishment and of course equality too by the way you idiots

• No no no

We are all humans too we are all human beings too we deserve equal rights too ok ok and no I think that we should have to give everyone equal rights too ok ok ok ok ok ok so yeah we should have to give everyone equal rights and equal respect

• No we are all equal

No matter who we are or what we are we deserve rights too ok and no I think that we should have to give everyone equal rights and equal punishments too by the way ok ok ok ok ok so yeah we should have to give everyone equal rights too

• We are all humans

We are all humans everyone does deserve equal rights equal punishment and of course equal respect too by the way ok and no I think that we should have to give everyone equal rights too because everyone does deserve equal rights and equal punishments and of course equal respect too

• No everyone should have equal rights

I think that everyone should be able to have to be given rights and of course punishments too we are all humans no matter who we are or what we are we all deserve rights and punishment ok ok ok so we should have to give everyone equal rights and equal punishments