• Homeless veterans deserve our help

Have you ever seen a homeless man on the street and wondered how they got to the point where they have to beg for money? Why should we care about homeless veterans? Most homeless veterans fought for there country and aren't given the respect they deserve this is why society should care about homeless veterans. Thes veterans are getting homeless and are dying How can someone become homeless from serving in the war and not get paid? Homeless veterans should have a voice because they served in wars, And protected the country, But they don’t because they lack power and money.

• Yes they do need our help.

I strongly agree that homeless veterans deserve our respect but I think its not up to a regular person to help one person out. There should be a organization to help homeless veterans so its not just one person who gets treated nice. Once again I am not against the idea of helping homeless veterans and if you happen to see one homeless veteran offer to help them in anything.