• Yes,we are failure

Humans greed is never ending.Every single one of us need to die.This world will survive without us.We just saying to our self that this world need us, to give us permition to take everything.But the sad truth is we digging our own graves and we taking every living things with us.Sad but that is the truth.If we want to save this world we must die.

• What have we done to deserve to live.

Whether it is a result of religious brainwashing, Corporate greed, Or just sheer ignorance. Humanity has done nothing but destroy this world. We are most certainly heading for complete environmental collapse and it seems absolutely no one cares. Corporations and governments sure don't, And every door i knock on just slams it in my face again uninterested. We are directly responsible for the extinction of an estimated 83% of all species on earth in the time we have existed. We've mercilessly murdered our own planet, The only one we have. We were a mistake. We should never have existed in the first place. If there was a button in front of me that just resets everything and wipes us all from existence. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment.

• Yes. We deserve to be extinct

Humans do so much damage to the environment around us. We do not even think about what will happen if something happens to the earth. Humans are not the only lifeform on earth. There are other species too.
    And we just by existing disrupt their lives and destroy their habitat.
    If we go extinct, The other species will live.
    Do you know how many species have gone extinct because of us cruel beings?
    I swear if I get a chance I will kill every one last human and kill my self after.
    I don’t believe in after life or god either.
    Humans deserve to just. Disappear.
    Forever.

• We don't deserve to be extinct

Why because we can change all we have to do is try and actually make it happen. Yes i know there are bad people in this world but with everybody's help we can do what needs to be done and their can be peace in the world we just have to bring everybody together and get to work

• It is evolution.

We came into the world consuming, Fighting, Screwing, And rinse and repeating. We learn, But not enough of us get it. We live for day to day gratification and consumerism is the new religion. We all conform to societal standard and aspire for more than one home - we all want it all! And that is the problem.

• It is evolution.

• We see ourselves as the center of everything.

We, the humans, hold our heads over the clouds. We are oblivious to the effects of our actions. Gone, are the habitats and biological diversity of yesteryear. Who caused it? Homo sapiens. We are causing our own demise and many are choosing to ignore it. All that we can seem to focus on are the little, 'kind' things that the other humans do. There is no such thing as an act of kindness without the benefits to the person. Just look at the bigger, darker picture. We kill out of enjoyment and fear. We physically and mentally torture the animals we share this world with. Despite the fact that they are very much living creatures as we are. Humans hold material value higher than anything. We worship money; its value that does not exist except only in our heads. In fact, we kill our own members to gain financial advantages. Even though we like to believe that intelligent life out there would contact us and give us a VIP trip to interstellar space, they wouldn't even look in our direction. They know that we are not as intelligent as we think we are. We can't even see past all of the self-benefits to see what it is we've done to the entirety of humanity and our planet.

• We are heartless

Humans are stupid, heartless creatures. Of course, not all people should die. But we should take voluntary mass extinction as a real option. Leave the survivors to make a better world, although I suggest you leave be the children, elderly, and the good hearted. But yes, a lot of people do deserve to die.

• We are heartless

• They must die

Humans are a plague of ANY ecosystem and must be wiped out COMPLETELY before they spread to other planets. History taught us humans destroy everything in their path. We multiply like rabbits and do not care about the environment or other life forms. Humans must be eradicated. We are a cancer.

• Not all humans should be condemned to extinction

I have to agree that in the past and the present, many of the actions that we as humans have done to destroy the world and life around us (I can't deny the fact that the world may benefit without myself); there are some people though that I believe deserve life. You see, I have simple motive in life, there is goodness in everything around us and to simply die, I believe would be rather irresponsible of us when there are so many things that we could do to actually to restore this world.

Personally, there are many people out there that are good in heart (although sometimes it not clear at time); some people that are kind hearted or selfless. Nature could restore itself without the need of humans, but death is just one possible solution. Instead of just having us all die I believe that perhaps one better thought is to find harmony within the many different species, even if it may prove difficult.

• Path to peace

I know you mean well, your a good person, but you just don't get it. You didn't think it through. We do bad things. To each other. The chaos that plagues us. The emotions. We came to protect earth. But there can only be one path to peace, your extinction

• Deserve is a social construct; The ability to socially construct evolved to aid in our survival not end it!

Deserve is a social construct. It becomes real through our communications and because we change our behavior according to the concept of "deserve". It's a useful construct. Society does better when some people are rewarded and others penalized. It does us no good at all to define humans as deserving of extinction.

The very concept of "deserve" and indeed our very ability to come up with and effectively use social constructs is the product of evolution. We evolved to be smart enough to come up with these concepts and apply to them to our daily lives. This evolved in order to help us survive, not cause our extinction. Therefore it is a misuse of the construct to try to convince people that humans deserve to be extinct.

People saying we deserve to be extinct and similar anti-human sentiments is what drives so many people away from environmentalism. I am an environmentalist, but I am an environmentalist because I am pro-human. Pollution causes disease in humans. Destroying ecosystems harms humans since we are destroying potential sources of medicine and just by destroying things humans may be able to observe and enjoy. Global warming could be catastrophic for humans leading to wars and famines, perhaps nuclear war and the extinction of our species.

Humans do not deserve to be extinct unless we all make ourselves believe that and doing so would provide humanity with no benefit. Humanity deserves to get smart and dedicate ourselves to managing the environment responsibly so that in the future more humans can survive and comfortably so.

• This is something called NATURE

Ever since we came into this world, We have been fighting, Screwing around, Making war and other bad things, But think about it. . . Do animals sometimes do the same things we do, Like make mistakes? YES! Everyhing does. We are just in the process of fixing this mistake, And oh for goodness sake WE KILL THINGS TO LIVE! ALL OTHER ANIMALS DO TOO! We need food to survive! What do you think? That we should put down our plates, And turn down food forever and starve to death! ? NO! This is exactly why we don’t deserve to die. Don’t you get it? WE ARE JUST ANOTHER PART OF NATURE!

• We don't deserve to be extinct

• We don't deserve to be extinct

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

Not only humans deserve extinction, but all creatures deserve it. I have studied psychology, and everything anything does is just animal instinct and survival. I have never seen true kindness that didn't long turn benefit ones self. Raising a child, may look like kindness, but they have a relationship and emotions/instinct that controls there action. 90% of all humanity only cares about there self. My own mother stole my life savings, i have seen countless parents beat there children. Go back and just read some of history, anyone with any education about theses sorts of things knows we are all just Scum. Being ignorant is a blessing, unlike life.

• Wait and See.

The word "deserve" requires a judgemental framework in order to make sense. The one judgemental framework that is most thoroughly undeniable is existence itself. If we ever do "deserve" death, we will die, automatically. Until then, our continued existence is proof that we deserve life.

If you come up with a different answer, do tell: what is the judgemental framework you're using to answer the question differently than life itself?

>