• Yes. You need an education.

IF you don’t do your homeschool and everyone else does, It disadvantages you later in life. There’s a reason they’re giving you some. Also if you don’t go to homeschool, You will be missing the information you would have learned at regular school. And You will get all F’s and that will hurt your applications.

• Yes! You should do it!

I am a student and I like homeschool but some kids slack off so be cautious. But overall what do you have to lose. Just do some fun activity like a digital scavenger hunt in their houses. My teacher did that and it was fun but it was kind-of hard tom do. Just do you and figure it out for yourself.

• Bc it good for you

Its good bc it hlep and you can do good at your schol too and it may be boreding but it good for you i ay it it may be boreing but its good of you it hlep you is lot and me to but am ash you bc i what kown

• Idk idk idk

Idk im not your family so why are you asking me like stop wastig time here and just ask your family like bruh it's basic logic plz stop wasting your time reading this and just ask your family plz stop wasting time reading this please stop wasting your time reading this please