• I'm openly antisemetic, But i agree with ALM regardless of race and religion.

I don't like a lot of Jews and Jewish Organizations like the ADL, Hollywood and The Media. Would i harm Jews? NO, I won't.
    It is precisely because of my non-Jewish mindset that i believe lives matter regardless of race. I believe those who run those companies and many more should be trialed for terrorism and psychological warfare.
    Do i think the holocaust happened? NO. Do i think a holocaust should happen? NO.
    Do i think organized Jewry exist? YES
    Do i think Jews become a part of organized Jewry by birth? NO
    If a Jewish child is removed from their parents and raised in a Goyim household, Perhaps they'll adopt a more "All Lives Matter. " Mindset.

• All Lives Matter

I would instead argue that all lives matter. Already on earth, It is estimated that 150 to 200 species on earth become extinct every 24 hours. We cannot forsake the value of all life on earth. Also compared with people around the globe, Jewish and Israeli people have the best lives imaginable due to the fact they get to live in developed countries like America and Israel. Black lives may be a target, But Jews and Israelis have a lot to be thankful for.

References:
    https://e360. Yale. Edu/features/global_extinction_rates_why_do_estimates_vary_so_wildly