• No no no

KIDS DO NOT NEED CELL PHONES UNDER THE AGE OF 13 BECAUSE KIDS DO NOT NEED CELL PHONES UNDER THE AGE OF 13. ACCORDING TO www.kidsdonotneedcellphonesundertheageof13.com, "Kids do not need cell phones under the age of 13." THEREFORE, KIDS DO NOT NEED CELL PHONES UNDER THE AGE OF 13. Penis

• No no no

• It is important for you to be able to call your child.

It is important to be able to call your child, I don't know about the rest of you, but I was not a responsible kid, I would be late coming home at night, because I would get caught up playing with friends, or reading in my favorite tree. (until I suddenly would relies that I could hardly see the pages any more and would be aware that I was late for check in)

Me having a phone would have probably saved my parents quite a few headaches.

Also It could help in case of an emergency, like letting the kid call 911 because granny just fell over and is clutching her chest.

• Yessssssssssssssssss they do

They need it because what if they get into danger whos gonna help them then nobody thats why i had a phone when i was 4 years old everyone needs a phone to contact help and what if they wanna call their girlfriend what if they wanna call their dad

• No no no

• Define NEED, okay?

Look, as much as I like my cellphone (I'm 13 at time of writing this), I don't NEED it. Sure, it's convenient, but I don't use it to manage my job, school, etc. WANT and NEED are two very, VERY different words. Besides, we'll just game or Snapchat all day. XD

• They don't NEED it.

I really wanted to say yes, because I think it's a good idea to introduce kids to having phones as young as possible (and it's good for parents to track their kids with GPS when they go out) but at under 13 years old? They NEED it? Hell no. It is a very good idea, if you have the money, to give your kid a phone when he goes out of the house. It also helps kids understand and work with technology more quickly.

• It's helpful, but not a NEED

Take it from me, you don't NEED a phone while you are under 13. I am 15 years old and I have never had a phone. Now I surely agree that in todays society a 16 year old (or driving age) should have a phone that can be used in an emergency to call people, but that is Rarely what Cell phones are used for today. Kids who aren't driving yet usually use phones for Games, texting, and Social Media.... Which is COMPLETELY FINE, but is not a NEED. Quick story, last year my friend and I (both phoneless) got separated from our group while visiting 6 flags in Gurnee Mills. Being the bright young minds we were we did something unthinkable.... We talked to a stranger and borrowed their phone. We called an Adult in the group, had a meeting spot, and we were fine. My point is the only time somebody should NEED a phone for an emergency is when they start driving because that is probably the first time you will actually need it. Long story short i honestly don't care if a Minor has a phone or not, but it is not a NEED.

>