• They just want more money

You can argue that unions are created to protect themselves from certain rights, But at the end of the day unions just strike because they’re money hungry and want more things that they deserve. Not all unions are bad, But overall they hurt the economy because when they strike it can leave business, Schools, Etc. Out of business for a long time.

• Union workers are obese

They are obese because all they do is sit at a table and eat food and do no work or anything they don’t even know what they’re doing I couuld take a shit and call it a union worker also I like unions on my hamburgers because they taste yummy

• Yes they do

Yes they do because they insert themselves between labour and business or government to take a cut of workers wages for themselves. Unions are big businesses and act as a tax or drag on companies. They have created these unrealistic wage and benefits and pension demands that are unsustainable. We should Let the market forces of supply and demand take care of wages etc. Unions have now become political activists funding political parties to help them get elected for future favourable union legislation.

• I like unions on my burgers

They are very tasty addition to my burgers, I don’t know why the economy wants so many unions, Their burgers are gonna overflow, And there’ll be too many unions. Maybe they just want the extra unions for union rings, I love union rings. In conclusion, Union rings are my favourite side to a burger.

• Yes they do

Labour unions hurt the economy because they reduce they the amount of job opportunities as well as restricting the number of workers in companies which results in less jobs for everyone else and an increase in labor costs for that industry. Labour unions are not necessary in our society today

• Yes, They hurt the economy.

It is good for workers to have a group that advocates for their rights but there is simply a time when too many demands are being made and many of them can be unreasonable. There are many times that the government cannot afford or be open to what the Union needs. The Union only represents a certain group of workers, Not all workers. It can be unrealistic for those who are covered under the union because there are also other workers that are not covered and simply continue on without complaining every 2-3 years. The Union has set some very good structures for the working community but there doesn't always need to be an issue. Many times the provinces will raise things, Such as wages and other forms of payment when it is convenient to the entire community, Not just one section of the community. If Union workers continue to strike and not do the things that they need to do within society than this leads to people walking out of jobs, Work not being done and possible economy crash.

• Unions help employees somewhat but hurt consumers in the long run

Higher wages drive costs up and are passed onto consumers who have to pay more. If higher costs cannot be absorbed by the company and allow it to stay competitive, Then the company may go out of business, Meaning higher social assistance/ unemployment costs, Putting a strain on the economy. Unions tend to slow economic growth and may slow economic recovery following a recession.

• No they do not

So tbh idrk what this is about so i’m just gonna try to help you out but all i know is they reduce the amount of job opportunities and that’s all i can tell you but i have 12 words left till i can submit so ya have a good day hope i helped!

• No its the ceo and board members

How hard is it meet and do a 10 year contract. I will meet half of your demands but you must promise not to strike and to keep up with quota for 10 years or your fired. We can renegotiate when the contract is over.

The only reason why they strike is because the boss is too stingy to pay a few 100. 000 and place it in a bank.
    We bailed out the banks and car companies because they were to incompetent.
    If you think you are unemployed because of the union that is because the company does not want you. They could fire a worker and they would still not hire you.

• Pot hub is great

When I watch porn I her off. Jerking off feels good, Especially when you high. Then it feels like you are in a porno. Have you ever jerked off? I’m jerking off right now. Send nudes to help my. Ps this is from Kai Principe Rapa. Much love. You are a slut.

• No, They don't

I believe that labor unions benefit the economy because it helps promote higher wages. It also helps with providing the best benefits possible for their workers and their worker's families. Also, Union workers are provided with a better-funded retirement. Lastly, Unions provide good workers protection for their employees.
    - lydia