• Yes, more people need to donate to the ebola cause.

No other event in recent memory has been more frightening in terms of global health than the outbreak of ebola in West Africa. As "small" as the globalized world has become, with regular air travel between even some of the most remote corners of the world, the potential for the quick spread of contagious disease is more problematic than ever. Yet the countries where this outbreak has occurred are some of the most ill-equipped in the world to deal with such a problem, and Western nations have yet to commit serious resources to helping combat the problem. Consequently, we need more contributions from private donors to help stem this potentially deadly global crisis.

• Ebola cause donations

I think the more people should donate to the Ebola cause that is out breaking in some countries. The countries that surround the outbreak should be the ones who are most donating money because they are the ones that will be having an outbreak if it spreads to surrounding countries.

• Governments should be paying to support the cause.

I do not believe it is up to the general public to donate their own money to the ebola cause. This is a matter of national security for every country in the world, and as such, the money should be coming from the governments of these countries, to protect the health of their citizens, and the interests of their Homelands.

• More People Need To Follow Common Sense

We don't need to donate to the cause. If someone needs to donate, it should be pharma. They've ripped the American public off in the most extreme way. They should be the "good doers" in this scenario. Beyond that, we need people to use common sense when it comes to passing around diseases.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:54:33.900
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
>