Do Muslim Americans' actions deserve to be treated with more scrutiny than other Americans' actions?

• You Voted "No" Because You Know Nothing of Islam (the end)

Wake Up! If left alone, Eventually they will begin to out breed Us all. Then it will be a horrific fight for our very lives. This will fall upon the unsuspecting children of the future. “You can never trust them” because they are trained to believe you, Me, We, ALL OF US are disposable. Even the ones in America who say they're non-believers/practitioners. They will never risk their lives for you. When push-comes-to-shove, Which it will if we don't do something (it may be too late), They will always side with their brethren. They have no choice. They know they’ll also have their heads cut off or die some equally savage death at the hands of their brethren (to date Islamic/Muslim terrorists have killed more of their own than Us). Please, Please, Please Wake Up! I believe in reincarnation and I really don’t want to be reborn on this earth if these monsters end up taking over. It will truly be Hell-On-Earth. Educate yourself.

• You Voted "No" Because You Know Nothing of Islam (2 of 2)

Look up what they do too little boys: Chai Boys/Bacha bāzī. Look up how they have been interbreeding for 1, 400 + years (1st cousins)! A child born under these circumstances is 400 times more likely to have a 70 IQ or less! Look up Female Gentle Mutilation. Yep, At around 7 years old if you're a female born into Islam (specific regions) you're gonna have your little vajayjay hacked off, And then sewn up so you can be raped by an smelly, Snaggletooth, Decrepit, Fxxking man and (then) menstruate thru! Look it up. I dare you. In America young Islamic girls - American girls - are having their tiny vajayjays hacked off, And its LEGAL! Wake up! These humans (**more like animals) are not like you, Me, Us. Wake up! They don't just rape children, Elderly, Mentally ill and physically impaired women, They also rape animals (dogs, Goats, Sheep, Etc. ) and then kill them per their God's command. They kill dogs by injecting acid into their bodies. You can see the videos on YouTube. Isn't YouTube (aka Google) wonderful? ! You can see videos of a women being beaten to a pulp (literally) by a gang of angry Muslim men on the streets of Kabul. Oh, You can watch that on YouTube too (**). Isn’t Google fantastic.

• You Voted "No" Because You Know Nothing of Islam (1 of 2)

Prior to traveling to and being a resident for 5 years (cumulative) in a country in which Islam is the 2nd largest religion, And an Islamic country, I would have voted "No! " The fact that I traveled to said countries alone as a single female, Still able to conceive, Should tell you how much I believed they were like "Us" (as in the rest of "Us" humans on earth). Now that I have experienced these individuals first-hand, On a daily in depth bases, I can only tell you what I was told by several individuals prior to and during my stays, "You can never trust them! ” Yea, I was like you. I believed they were just regular folk like the rest of Us. I ignored the warning, And a time or two I was even disgusted with said individuals for spewing such racism. I learned the hard-way, And I hope that none of you will have to in the future. Gosh, Where to begin? Check the facts on how Muslim women are treated in Islam. As a female, If I had to live in an Islamic country, I would kill myself. Islam is a hell realm like no other. It is especially so for females.

• Muslim Americans' actions deserve to be treated with more scrutiny than other Americans' actions

Muslim Americans' actions do deserve to be treated with more scrutiny than other Americans' actions only because they were raised different. The religion and the hate that some are taught is what it is so we should as Americans be more aware of what goes on in their lives. Not saying that all of them are like this but it is better to be safe then sorry.

• No, Muslim Americans are Americans.

No, I don't think we should treat them with more scrutiny as a people in general. They should be treated like all Americans, with a presumption of innocence. Muslims are not automatically criminal or suspicious just because they are Muslims. They probably want the same things we all want, peace, freedom, and happiness. To think otherwise is really engaging in racial profiling, and nobody deserves that.

• No, Muslim Americans' actions do not deserve to be treated with more scrutiny

Muslim Americans' actions do not deserve to be treated with more scrutiny, because they are not more of a threat than any other citizen. Just being Muslim, this does not make their actions any less moral or decent, it is the individuals that make bad decisions. Being Muslim does not guarantee you are a bad intentioned individual.

• No They Don't

I do not believe Muslim Americans' actions deserve to be treated with more scrutiny than other Americans' actions. This question seems to assume that racial profiling is okay and it simply is not. This promotes stereotypes that are not helpful to society in any way. Muslim Americans' are just like anyone else here.