Do Native American tribes have a better sense of respect and reverence for their home country than do greedy and self-indulging Americans?

• Depends on which Americans

On Scots, Danes and Swedes, yes I agree. But not Italians, Germans, English, Asians. Those people are not the ones who committed atrocities and those people are not orthodox bigots either. It's mostly the Danes, Swedes and Lowland Scots who I believe you're talking about. Those guys are some of the most arrogant douchebags on the planet.

• Yes.Native Americans have a better sense of respect for their home country.

Yes,Native Americans have a better sense of respect for their country than white Americans.Native Americans have depended on the earth and its gifts for thousands of years.White Americans have only been in America for a few hundred years so they tend not to realize how fortunate they are to have the earth's bounty to live off of.

• Native Americans - More Respect For This Home

In my opinion, it is Native Americans who tend to have more respect towards America. Even back in 1492, the Native Americans were living here in America. After we colonized them and took over, they were raped and murdered. Due to the popular holiday "Thanksgiving", it is a common misconception that they agreed with the new Americans. However, their land was stolen from them.

• Worked for them across the country, And. . .

An anthropologist knows more about more tribes operating multibillion dollar casinos than they do about themselves. Most registries for natives to get federal help are reinforced BY "the white man".

The blood quantum concept was a racist idea imposed on them that, Unironically, Led them to be racist. The culture of respecting the land died with economic independence. Natives have steadily bought land back by, You can guess, Exploiting the land. From overfishing rivers to lumbering to lucrative gambling. Nothing is sacred for development. They learned the bad habits of exploiting capital classes and are unashamed of using special privileges to do so.

Native culture was stripped and now, Many tribes steal stereotypical imagery of a native to co hire some "native identity". Strange signals include practices of smoke signals by literally all (this wasnt a thing in non-nomadic natives), The feather headdress (again, Not a thing everywhere), And a uniform art style (most certainly didn't have this), And uniform material culture such as clothing (some tribes know better, But they are few).

This is what colonialism and history is. It's sad, But it's done and over. You won't find many that understand the values they were meant to keep. About the only ones I know who surely have kept their history are the Navajo. Even then, That's a far stretch.

• No, Native Americans do not have a better sense of respect.

I do not believe that Native Americans have a better sense of respect for their home country than other Americans. I think that if anything, Native Americans are just as greedy as other Americans because of their interest in opening casinos. I think that it varies from person to person.

• Americans aren't greedy and self-indulging generally

Native Americans are stereotypical a reverential lot. I don't know any, so I can't say whether this is true or not. I do know many Americans who aren't Native-Americans and I can say that this group isn't characteristically greedy and self-indulging. The question is loaded and not based in reality. There are so many Americans who respect and have reverence for this country.