Do NFL referees consistently make horrible calls?

• The referees love fresh dickies

Suck my big dick Roger Godell, Tom Brady, LeBron Crybaby, Kevin Love, David Stern, Donald Trump. You can all meet up or Thanksgiving dinner and eat my BIG DICK, refs get a life. Lol you got roasted now go git yo anklez broken by the We Bare Bears, refs suck dick, refs should be eliminated from the world. Dick dick dick dick dick dick

• Not only that but consistently makes horrible no-calls as well

I have been watching NFL games since I was 12 years old. Lately, the NFL officials calls have been worse. It is beginning to appear that the NFL is choosing the winners they want to see win games based on the merchandise purchased by fans of large market teams. But it is not just bad calls, it is also bad no-calls as well. Whenever an official is staring at a foul, and it is not called, that no-call also effects the game.

• Take it easy

They try their best and all they get is hate. Just because your team sucks doesn't mean that have to blame your team sucking on the ref. Sorry the truth hurts and your team losing hurts. So just remember the ref isn't responsible for your team losing to your rival.

>