Do North Korean Men look nothing like the Women? The men are extremely dark skinned and the women are extremely white.

Asked by: B0NE_DUDE
  • The pictures don't lie, North Korea has Black men and White women. Is this genetically possible or are they two different races living up there?

Even though Kim Jong un is white, he clearly is still different than the women, his father was Dark & short which goes to show that mixing creates something different than what is the norm from either side. What do you think is up with all that? Is it a conspiracy?

• I am disabled

Hurr hurr hurr I am drooling so much lol please donate because I can't afford autism pills this no joke lol help hurr hurr hurr hurr lol north Korea is doomed in a couple year screw the world becos they five me no free health care. Hurrrrrr help lol I forgot to take my autism pills again!

>