• Yes. That is the absolute universal truth.

There has always been male and female. In the Bible, God created everything, Including men and women. Throughout history, There have always been ONLY MEN AND WOMEN WHO START OUT AS LITTLE BOYS AND LITTLE GIRLS. Science also backs this up with chromosomes. Hermaphrodites are rare, And it isn't even a new gender nor race, It is a rare birth deformity. Those who are a hermaphrodite are still mostly female, And even sound mostly like a female. I can sympathize for them and transsexuals? Well those insane radical degenerates are making a bad name for themselves, Forcing down our throats their mere assertions of opinions. Transsexuals think they are of a new "race". Well hate to burst you pride bubble, There is only one race and we are ALL HUMAN BEINGS. THERE IS SCIENCE TO BACK THAT UP AS WELL. THE TWO BIOLOGICAL SEXES EXIST AND IT IS NOT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT NOR A TOOL FOR TRANSPHOBIA. HETEROPHOBES OF THE ANTI HETEROSEXUAL COMMUNITY ARE TRULY SNOWFLAKES AND WILL BE ERADICATED. Transsexuals just want attention and they even force heterosexual men to date them, Or else "transpobia" is in the air. Well guess what? We don't fear you, And we will say no. I will say no because I am a heterosexual young man who will only date real biological women around my age. The radical left is already falling apart because you people are insane, Radical, Totalitarianists, Nazis of the gay regime, Snowflakes, Degenerates and irrational. Freedom of speech exists and it always will. Even racism is dying because there is only one race, And it was truly commies like you radical leftists who created the very idea of racism, Sexism etc etc. Conservatives were never as racist, They are the true fighters for freedom, Equality and justice. You self centered narcissists will be stopped and you will all answer for your crimes against Humanity.

• Yes, Only 2 Genders exist.

There are only 2 genders, Male and female. Science can back this up, Being born with XY Chromosomes means you're a male. Being born with XX Chromosomes means you're a female.

Even basic common sense can back this up
    Penis = male
    Vagina = female.

There are only 2 genders, Get over it.

• Primarily true (although there are intersex conditions)

The human species naturally falls under “male” or “female.” Yes, there are intersex conditions... But that’s a condition and isn’t normal. I have a feeling that many people consider masculinity and femininity as gender and are saying “There’s more than male and female.” And should be saying “there’s more than masculine and feminine.” Gender is a SYNONYM for sex... They are NOT DIFFERENT. I wouldn’t like to be refered by my masculinity/feminity but instead refered to as male or female... Thank you SJWs.

• I'll say this quick... I hear a stampede of SJWs coming this way...

When I say that there are two genders, it is not subjective. It is in fact, on the contrary- the concept of two genders has been scientifically proven through biology of humans and animals alike for centuries. Except in today's society of political correctness, few- if any- biologists would have accepted otherwise, proving the factual nature of the two gender concept. However, this is not the only reason...

When we listen to the LGBTQIA+ representatives even, we hear them answer the question of "how many genders exist" with "it's impossible to tell" or "infinite." This troubles me- the reason that they are asked this question is because people have identified as a new gender constantly and seemingly daily, making it logically appear as though they are simply coming up with it out of thin air. In essence, I believe these genders are just a fantasy created by victims with the privilege of having the ability to do so. It puts a whole new meaning to the common joke of today- "yesterday I was a boy. Today I am a proud Apache helicopter."

• NO! Just stop.

What about pangender and pansexuality! People should get to be whatever gender they want to be! Agender is also there and so is non binary. There are so many reasons that gender is more than boy and girl! Dang I need 6 more Words foo foo foo foo foo foo

• There are two sexes, But many genders.

The biological sexes, Male and female, Are clearly established and defined by XX or XY chromosomes. Gender, However, Is how people define themselves. To ignore this, And, For example, Call an agender person "he" or "she" after them saying they're agender is rude. Calling the LGBTQ community "SJWs" is a way for you to completely bypass the argument and accuse us of being extreme.