• I just had sex

Sometimes
    Something beautiful happens
    In this world
    Oh
    Akon
    And Lonely Island
    You don't know how to express yourself so
    You just gotta sing
    I just had sex
    And it felt so good (felt so good)
    A woman let me put my penis inside her (her)
    I just had sex (Hey!)
    And I'll never go back (never go back)
    To the not having sex
    Ways of the past
    Have you ever had sex?
    I have, it felt great
    It felt so good when I did it with my penis
    A girl let me do it
    It literally just happened
    Having sex could make a nice man out' the meanest
    You'll never guess where I just came from
    I had sex
    If I had to describe the feeling it was the best
    When I had the sex
    Man my penis felt great
    And I called my parents right after I was done
    Oh hey, didn't see you there
    Guess what I just did
    Had sex, undressed, saw her boobies and the rest
    Well sure
    Nice of her to let you do that thing
    Nice of any girl ever
    Now sing
    I just had sex
    And it felt so good (felt so good)
    I Wanna tell the world
    To be honest
    I'm surprised she even wanted me to do it
    Doesn't really make sense
    But man, screw it
    I ain't one to argue with a good thing
    She could be my wife
    That good?
    The best 30 seconds of my life
    My life!
    I'm so humbled by a girls ability to let me do her
    'Cause honestly I'd have sex with a pile of manure
    With that in mind the soft, nice smellin' girl's better
    She let me wear my chain and my turtle neck sweater
    So this one's dedicated to them girls
    That let us flop around on top of them
    If you're near or far, whether short or tall
    We wanna thank you all for lettin' us fuck you
    She kept looking at her watch
    Doesn't matter, had sex
    But I cried the whole time
    Doesn't matter, had sex
    I think she might have been a racist
    Doesn't matter, had sex
    She put a bag on my head
    Still counts
    I just had sex
    And my dreams came true (dreams came true)
    So if you had sex in the last 30 minutes
    Then you're qualified to sing with me
    I just had sex (everybody sing!)
    And it felt so good (we all had sex!)
    A woman let me put my penis inside her
    (I wanna tell the whole world!)
    I just had sex (I just had sex!)
    And I'll never go back (no, no, no!)
    To the not having sex
    Ways of the past
    (And it felt so great)

• Yo mama is fat

Smart devices only enables a person to meet their desires more efficiently. If a person needs to check an email, make a phone call, or play a game then they are able to do so much quicker than before smart phones. The idea of it making people lazy only comes from the ability of a person to spend more time doing what they already intended to do. Smart phones may help people be lazy by speeding up everyday tasks, but they do not make them lazy.

• There are a handful of people that utilize them the way they are intended.

The majority of our society are people that only use smart devices for entertainment. They would rather socialize on social media, play games, take pictures, and waste days away inside rather than actually learn things through osmosis of knowledge from a mentor. Look at our obesity rates, part of it is the food we eat but a majority of it is the lifestyles we live; more technology based and less hands on mechanical tasks which in turn ruins us.

• Yes, people are getting stupid

Duh, there are more stupid people today than there was back then. All the stupid people I've come across are on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Phones have apps that do stuff for you. Calculators for example. Information is available to the touch, so people don't have to put in actual effort to find what they're looking for.People cannot be bothered to memorize phone numbers anymore, the phones do it for them. And Gps's will tell people where to turn and such instead of people actually learning how to read maps.

• Yes our smart devices make some people lazy and stupid.

Yes, I think our smart devices make people lazy and stupid. Not all people but most. Now days kids do not have to look anything up in a dictionary, they just hop on the internet and look it up. And parents (a lot but not all) think they do not have to teach their children anything anymore as they just let the kids play on the ipad and watch tv to teach them things.

• Not Dumb but Fat

Smart devices such as smart phone and laptop does not make people dumb. But it may make them lazy and obese. Getting information through the net requires less physical activity than getting the same information from a library. So, in my opinion we will see a lot of ugly fat people with increase in the use of smart devices.

• Not Dumb but Probably Fat

• No They Don't

I do not believe our smart devices make us lazy and stupid. I use my smart phone quite often and many times I end up gaining knowledge. I've found Reddit and Google to be great sources for news. I Google things I come across in life to find out more about them. If anything, the smart device I have, has actually made me smarter.

• No, smart devices do not make us lazy and stupid.

• They make us faster.

No, our smart devices do not make us lazy and stupid, they just make things more convenient for us. If I need a flashlight, I can use my phone. If I need directions, I can use my phone. Today, we have information available to us, we have to be able to use our knowledge.

>