• We all sorta suck

I think we all know reasons why we suck, We all have faults, And all insult people from one time to another. I'm not saying we don't make it up, But all of our opinions of people is that they suck, Just because from time to time we insult and are rude to people.

• Yes, They Suck Because I Am One

H
    a
    ah
    a
    h
    a
    ah
    h
    a
    hh
    a
    h
    ah

ha
    h

ahh
    a
    ha
    h
    a
    ha
    h
    hah
    a
    hah
    ah
    ah
    ah
    h

aa
    h
    a
    hha

aa
    h
    aha
    ha
    h
    ha
    ha
    ah
    ha
    hah
    a
    ah
    ha
    ah
    hh
    a
    h
    ha
    ah
    ha

• Yes but think of how people perceive you

Deal with it. Or you know act like you do not need friends even though humans require intimate relationships. Without people in your life you can't
    -reproduce
    -socialise
    -work together to complete tasks quicker

People do suck and so do you. Why not instead of both of you sucking you both work together for a common goal. Recognize your faults improve them and establish a better relationship.

• No, They really don't suck

Psych, That was a joke, Humanity is dead, They are also killing themselves and it sucks. I just chose the no option so it would look like someone had faith in humanity and so I could troll people. C Y A, I have to do go do some Neo-Nazi reading

>