• Sports Definitely Keep Teenagers Occupied

I definitely think sports keep teenagers out of trouble. When I was young, I got into so much trouble because I was just bored.. Had nothing to do, so why not cause a little trouble?
    Once I was placed into sports (basketball, cheerleading, softball) I didn't have the time to run around and create problems, I was busy with school and sports. Although, I must say sports didn't completely get me out of trouble. But they definitely did help! PRO SPORTS!

• Keeping teenagers out of trouble

Sports keeps teenagers out of trouble. They will be at practice more then they will be out on the streets getting in trouble. If they get in trouble they wont be able to play so they try their best to stay out of trouble. Sports teaches trust and leadership. They will meet the right kind of friends that will help them make good choices.

• Sports do keep kids and or teens out of trouble

Sports do keep kids and or teens out of trouble because the kid or teens have less time to focus on getting in trouble because they are focused on their body and or shape. Also team sports are the only extracurricular activity to make a significant difference in the percentage of how many kids or teens get in trouble sure sometimes these things don't work but it works a higher percentage of the time.

• It is a yes for me

I say this because sports is so time consuming and when you are doing sports it is just sports and homework and really no time for trouble because school and sports is hard work. So yes I do believe that sports keep kids out of trouble and if you. Thx

• Yes it does...

It keeps kids out of trouble because they are too busy to do anything else because of all the practices and games. Doing sports also makes them feel good because of when they win, winning feels good to most people. Most kids that play sports have good grades and most of the time when kids don't have good grades they don't feel good about themselves.

• I absolutely think

Becasuse if your in a school sport you have something to do after school that way when you want to do something with their friends they constantly being monedered by a coach and their teammates to make sure that person will make the right chorices. Therefore that is my opinion.

• They should definitely sports

Hayle Hayle and the maths teacher I asked for you and I told her I didn't want you she was like ok I didn't mean it was okay I didn't say anything to me but she was like I said hi and I asked my dad if you didn't know he didn't have a dad or you he didn't know what I went on to say I was gonna say you were my sisters friend gave you up and I went out to the maths teacher I asked my dad if

• It does too.

Cause it keeps you busy, when you have nothing to do. You would have no time to cause trouble. Sports are fun. It does help a lot. Teenagers happen to like and dislike lots of things. They like to do this and not like to do that. It really depends on the kid. Some sports are built on trust in each other and that would prevent them from doing things that are not right.

• It does too.

• Teen sports do keep them out of trouble.

Teens who do sports with their schools often have to abide by strict rules governing grade levels. Some schools even place tough behavior and sportsmanship rules to keep teens out of trouble. . . Teen sports are god for this generation. . . . . . . . . .

• Sports keep kids out of trouble

Being part of a team gives a kid a positive identity and a feeling of acceptance by the teammates and other peers. Teen athletes are held to higher standards as they are easily identifiable by the rest of the student body, especially when representing their teams. Adolescents tend to explore their individuality while being confident within the confines of belonging to a team

• Sports do not keep kids out of trouble.

In fact, they keep kids IN trouble. Ever noticed that the jocks are always the ones who are the bullies?

Sports teach the survival of the fittest. They teach primal instincts, such as judging people for their phyical prowess, and living like a salmon (doing the same thing as everyone else, and living to mate.) As a whole, FB players are more likely to not do their homework, to have underage sex, to establish "cliques" of bullies, and to become unsuccessful individuals later on.

If that's not you, you're the exception, not the rule.

If sports are forced, teens will have something more to worry about. Most already have a load of homework, and some have an instrument. Now they will be judged physically, as well as mentally. Everyone has different abilities. A teen may have a good grade in school, Harvard might want him, but he can barely do a chin-up. On the other hand, a kid who is so-so in school, but excellent at FB, can play FB and get a scholarship. It's a win-win. If students are judged on BOTH brains AND brawn, however, it's a lose-lose, unless you have perfect DNA.

• Not at all

As a student myself, I would know that this is definitely not true. In fact, I would say that the kids who do sports are way more prone to cause trouble, as sports are put on a high pedestal, making these kids seem more important to their peers.

The other thing is, sports are one of the LAST things to be taken away as a consequence of bad behavior. The kids who cause trouble might see the situation as more serious if their sports privileges are taken away, yet this is only the case in more school-effecting incidents.

I believe that ALL cases of bad behavior should be handled by taking away privileges, and sports would be the one to show students how their actions always have consequences.

• The answer is no

Bevause sometimes teens don't like sports and they might not be put in the game as much as the other players and feel like they aren't. As good as the other players and go out and cause problems outside of school or inside of school that's is why sports don't really keep teens out of trouble

• No No NO

I believe that sports doesn’t keep you out of trouble. People think that you don’t get in trouble, because you have something to do and so not do bad things. But people get too competitive so they start cheating and taking drugs. And stuff you know 4 more words 1

• No No NO

• Sjdcbhasjdhsjd djsdnhjka sa

Jdks dkjsd jsd ksjd kjd kj djksf nnjsdfk snkjdf ksdfn kjsdn kjadg jkad gjdn gkjdja djg jd kajd fajkdjkd djksjkg hdj sjkfj jkas fkrgi hajdk j aksj asjdfjkasdf sakjsdfj adskjfnkjslkfja kjds sdkj jkfjkg kasj jksd ksjd askjd sdkddjf kj jkj aakjsd fakjsd kj akj sjk dkj dkj jkda kjda sjk

• Sjdcbhasjdhsjd djsdnhjka sa

• Not Really Sometimes it doesn't

Kids can always get in trouble no matter what just because they are doing something else doesn't mean they won't get in trouble keep da re kids just today me and my friend were playing a sport and she almost got into a fight with this other girl and we were p,suing sports so that doesn't always mean that. They keep u. Out of tro blue

carnage21 says2015-11-04T19:01:38.630
This website is very helpful
>