• We need more rights at school

We live in a democracy. But our teachings taught us like we live in a dictatorship. Students need a vote right. They deserve to vote what they want to learn. Teachers can't get too much powers at class. In the modern era, People need freedom so they can be creative that is an important thing today. .

• Yes they do

Yes I think that students do deserve more rights in schools because they are humans too by the way ok and yes I think that they should have to allow students to have more rights too by the way in order to have them be regular humans too ok ok

• My school suck

I hate my history teacher. She is so mean and rude and annoying and she makes me very mad and upset. She doesn’t even let me go pee when i really have to because i drink a lot of water so i need to pee but she don’t let me and she mad for no reason

• We need to be free

We are in a free country and we need to be treated like we are in one.

Hhidjvjnfnfnfjjfjf fjfjfjfjf f f f f. F f f f f. F f f f. F f f f. F f f f. F f f. F sorry I needed to meet the 50 word margin

• We should get to do what we want in class as long as we pay attention

Teachers get to be on their phones, eat, and chew gum in class but students can't do any o that if they are in Elementary School. We should be able to eat in class and not only eat in lunch, we should also be allowed on out phones and chew gum if we wanted to as long as we are paying attention in School when the teachers are teaching

• Students DESERVE MORE RIGHTS!

I believe that students deserve more rights!
    I believe that us-students need more privacy with conversations because the teachers listen to our conversations and if they are "inappropriate" we get in trouble and screamed at. We students have every right to talk about what we want because they do as well, just because they are adults they are still human beings same as us.

• Students need BASIC human rights!

I am currently in high school. The other day, my phone fell out of my pocket and my teacher told me to put it away which I did. Less than three minutes later, the teacher came up to me with an envelope and told me to put my phone in. I refused because that is my PERSONAL property and in the 5th amendment it says "A person may not be deprived of property without “due process of law,” or fair procedures. My phone is now sitting in the office and how am i supposed to know if they lock it up? Or make sure that my property is taken care of? They are violating our rights as human beings! People have huge debates on whether or not fetuses deserve rights, yet we are young adults and almost fully independent citizens who deserve rights.

• Students need BASIC human rights!

• Students are shoved into a world where they are expected to survive independently after being controlled for almost their entire lives.

High schoolers still have to ask to go to the bathroom, when in a month they'll be making critical decisions that impact their entire lives. We need more freedoms and rights-right now, we are so numb to being bossed around and dictated, with our words, thoughts, and voices being held in the grip of those with questionable responsibility, that once we are finally allowed to do what we want, we have no other option but to crumble. School has allowed feelings of dictation and stress for generations, and when we have such a dependency on that structure, we'll be crippled when we are actually out in the real world which lacks guidelines.

• We are so limited within the classroom.

In what way do we as students have enough rights? I am currently in school and have even brought up this topic up to one of my teachers. He agreed that students do not have the same amount of rights as teachers and normal citizens. We are equal to everyone else in the United States of America, we deserve our rights.

• Easy to think yes, but good reasons for saying no!

The school administration is 100% responsible for their students, therefore giving them 100% control over their students. It's really that simple and no further explanation should be required. However, I will continue....

Young kids have very little self discipline. They can't be trusted to do the right thing, to be on time, to make correct decisions. If given an inch, they take a mile. At that age it's all about testing the system, rebelling, trying to do their own thing and be their own person. Well, that doesn't work in a school. Schools are about uniformity in order to teach efficiently. If every student was doing their own thing, it would be chaos. You can't teach among chaos. It's in their best interest to learn at a young age that the world does not revolve around them and that the society requires a certain level of conformity in order for everyone to get along and work properly. There is no reason to have more freedom in school when it's about structure, discipline, and learning.

• They have the right to learn, that's all they need.

No, students do not deserve more rights in schools. They have the right to sit down, shut up, and learn for a few years. They don't have to support themselves while doing it. They just have to be present and turn in homework. That's all the rights they should need or want until they become adults.

• Students do not deserve more rights

It is my opinion that students do not deserve more rights in schools because they are currently given rights and privileges that are adequate enough for them to be properly educated. If students had more rights in schools then the teachers would be less likely to be able to educate them to the best of their abilities.