• They can, yes

I saw a kid on a plane not long ago pulling out his tablet to boot up Grand Theft Auto : Vice City on it. Kid was ten years old, maybe. In cases like that, yes, video games desensitize kids to violence. It's because of awful parents like the one sitting next to that kid, he's not supposed to have his hands on that game. But, if you take blame out of it, the answer ultimately is yes, they are capable.

• It CAN do so...

HOWEVER, a violent video game will not drastically impact a child's behaviour. It can (imo) serve as a catalyst for violent kids BUT it can serve as an outlet for violence. Ultimately, it can, but the main factors in making a kid violent are other factors -- violent video games have very little impact for typical kids.

• No, Absolutely not

There have been multiple scientific studies that say video games dont make ANYONE violent, much less kids, it has been proven that they make people more aggressive and triggered more easily, but not make people more violent, like, someone is not gonna murder 50 people because they saw it in a video game

• No it does not...

Video games does not make children violent. It depends on the age of the child- a six year old who plays call of duty will clearly get the wrong impression, but same goes to the other side if an eighteen year old plays it they will understand the differences between reality and the game. Video games also make the illusion that you can restart your live when you die and that it is OK to kill anyone in your way.
    No-violent video games can also make you violent. Like when you get frustrated with flappy bird and broke your phone.
    It all depends on your mood, age, and how you react to the game, and parent guidance.

• It's not the video games, it's the parenting.

Violent video games do not just uncontrollably teach kids to be more violent. It's up to the parents to teach their children what's right and what's wrong. I hate to be critical but the kids who committed these mass shootings had lazy parent's who allowed them to play what ever video game they wanted however long they wanted without watching out for cyber addiction or giving moral advice.

• It CAN do so...

• Ah hell nah!

Now I don't know about you but whenever I watch a film or play a game I certainly want to go into an uncontrollable rage and murder everyone. Exactly! I don't and that's what lobbyists don't understand because they are all retarded and look for scapegoats. Because the like the violent TV Programs they don't complain but because video games are recently new.

• No, they know they are pretend.

No, video games do not make kids more violent, because children know that video games aren't real. Children know that video games are just that, games. Children know not to model the behavior that they see in the games. Children are able to separate reality from fiction, and they snap back to the real world when they put the games down.

• True or false

My children and I both play violent video games and I'm not violent and they are not violent. Playing cowboys and Indians can be violent according to what you think is violent. People need to start seeing the real reasons for the violence in the child's home environment. Right. Yes

• Almost heaven west

Virginia blue ridge mountains Shenandoah river life is older older than the trees younger than the mountains blowin like the breeze country roads take me home to the place i belong west virginia mountain mama take me home country roads all my memories gather round her miner's lady stranger to blue water dark and dusty painted on the sky misty taste of moonshine teardrop in my eye

• Almost heaven west

• Video games, Violent or Therapeutic?

Video games have been on blast for the past 2 decades as they have been know to be violent and Aggression but, Violent video games have been actually known to be effective in Catharsis as the game is being used to release all that anger unto the game. Overall video games have been misunderstood for their violence and must be looked at for decreasing crimes, anger, and shootings.

>