• Violent video games do not create violent citizens.

I wholeheartedly believe that violent video games do not contribute at all to a violent society. There have been zero case studies that suggest this while a myriad of others disprove it. Violent video games do not cause violence, just like playing Madden does not make me any better at football.

• Yes, People Act What They See

Yes, violent games create a violent society, because watching violence normalizes it. Children believe that acting violently is normal because they watch literally hundreds or thousands of images or depictions of violence. A child who watches Spanish television all day will learn Spanish. That would be a positive influence. However, a child watching violence in video games for large amounts of time will learn to believe violence is normal and will act it out.

• Well i pwey mincwaft and et do nat maqe may a bad peersen.

Q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q q q qqq q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q thats why

• No they dont

I wholeheartedly believe that violent video games do not contribute at all to a violent society. There have been zero case studies that suggest this while a myriad of others dispro People do not become violent by watching video games. They become violent because of who they are how they were raised. They must have been subjected to mental illness, psychological or physical abuse. Video games do not promote violence on the contrary they are for entertainment purposes only. Admit it.
    Ve it. Violent video games do not cause violence, just like playing Madden does not make me any better at football.

• No they dont

• Violent video games create a violent society.

Violent video games cause people to be violent. When people see violence in video games, they get ideas about ways they can be violent in real life. Violent video games should be banned because they serve no social purpose. They are a base form of entertainment and they do not show dignity for human life.

• Video games are meant to create a world of your own without being bound to the limitations of our universe

A lot of video games do have violent factors in them but to assume that just because we see it happening in a game means that we are far more likely to attempt to repeat it in real life is preposterous. Take for example, an aspiring teen who plays Call Of Duty in his free time. He would understand the game world and the real world are two different things and would not repeat what soldiers and terrorists do simply because there is an imaginary world where it is happening. If this were the case then almost every person who plays video games would have developed and carried out homicidal and psychopathic tendencies yet they do not. People understand the way our society works and would not go and carry out such actions.

• Well I pwey mincwaft and et do nat maqe may a bad peersen.

• No, violent video games DO NOT create a violent society

Sure some people have gone crazy because they just play video games all day. But people like me i usually take out my anger in secrecy. I don't get mad at other people, it is because some video games cause stress because of constantly losing a level or a mission. It usually leads to what is called "rage quitting"

• I play games they don't

Violent video games do not create violent citizens. I wholeheartedly believe that violent video games do not contribute at all to a violent society. There have been zero case studies that suggest this while a myriad of others disprove it. Violent video games do not cause violence, just like playing Madden does not make me any better at football

• Video games are not be blamed for a violent society

People do not become violent by watching video games. They become violent because of who they are how they were raised. They must have been subjected to mental illness, psychological or physical abuse. Video games do not promote violence on the contrary they are for entertainment purposes only. Admit it.

• Take it up to the parents.

As pervious opinions say, it would be more of the parent's fault for not looking at the ratings. And if the looks ok such as smash bros but still say A rating of E10+, then they should look it up an look at it for a bit, they would see problems super fast if it was a bad game like GTA5.

• My Evidence: The Child that shot his grandmother because he played GTA5

Okay so, when I found out that everyone was blaming video games for this it angered me so much. How is it Rockstar's fault for his parents leaving a gun easily accessible around this child? When the news(The name escaped me.. CNN or Fox.. Forgot.) went to Rockstar HQ they were confused as to why they were there as it wasn't their fault. Whenever a disturbed child does something bad, people are always quick to blame video games for it, instead of looking at the real issue of their mental health..

• Violent Video Games Don't Hurt Society

Violent video games in no way make a society more violent. It has been proven that violent video games don't cause the average person to become more violent. In fact, these games sometimes act as releases for violent people. Therefore, we need to stop blaming video games for our shortcomings as a society.

• They do not.

Violent video games do not create a violent society. People who blame video games for violence are just ignorant. There is no solid evidence that has ever been provided that links violent video games to increased violence in people. If there was, there would be more strict rules on violent games.

• They're Just Entertainment

People who are against violent video games assume the worst. I believe people who like violent video games, see them as a form of entertainment. It actually does not affect their behavior and they're not playing the games to effect their behavior. Video games don't create a violent society. People who are prone to be violent get that way through life experience and their environment, but not from their entertainment.

>