• Yes we do

We would need it if like we are in trouble and needed to call 4 help. Or if we needed a ride if we consumed alcohol.We need to use it for school work for writing our essays. Plus if we leave the house after school or even at school our parents can get ahold of us

• Yes we do

• Yes we do

• We need electronics

We need electronics because people would get lost while they are driving is they were going somewhere they haven't been before. Also we wouldn't be able to do research for important projects. We also need them to communicate to people because people would have to send letters to people far away and that takes a long time . When you get a letter and it is talking about what you sent a month ago you'll be like what is this. While if you have electronics you can call or text people in 1 minute. So this is why we need electronics.

• The Importance of Electronics is Life Saving

Without electronics how can we determine if someone is going to live because at nearly 100% of the hospitals use the electronics to measure heart rate blood pressure and can determine what type of medicine can be prescribed to you. So that is why we need electronics for daily life.

• No we should not have electronics because it can brain wash you .And it is the same thing as the tv.

The should not be able to because they should be at lest 18 to have and they should not let kids have electronics and the should band them for little kids because they used them more then we do and then they will not list in school. This is why i think this.

• We do not!

Electronics can cause headaches and brain damage if you stare into a small screen. If children have phones they can contact people the don't know. What if your kid dropped they're phone, and a stranger picked it up, they can contact you and your family. They could also look up styuff inappropriate.

• We do not!

• No electrnics allowed

I disagree with this because no one needs to use electronics. People are only playing games and did you know that if you play too many video games you will get dumber. I have gotten dumber bcause I played too much. That is why I hope video games exist in the next generation.

• No, because it takes are brain away from the important thing in life

I could be playing out side all day without having to say"what's going in in my video game" or "what's on my EMAIL". So in the end I don't believe
    that we need technology in our life.It takes up o much time in our life becouse all we are focused on is that.

• It can ruin our thinking

Because the internet may help us in certain situations we still need our own knowledge to process certain info that a computer can not. Almost 40% of the computers, cell phones and tablets can be hacked at any point in time another factor is identity theft all you need is the persons social security number date of birth and their credit card number then you'll have it all.

>