• Reverse psychology to the rescue

While Earth certainly has a large population, it could still be much larger. Any shortage of resources is artificial and is only present for the sake of financial benefit. However, if the human population could be inflated to the point where Earth really is overpopulated, then that would provide an important "immigration push" factor, which in turn would lead to an exponential growth in resources allocated towards exploration and settlement.

• To many peaple

No more peaple on earth do do do dod oddooddo od o oddood oddo ddo dododo dod od odd dod dodo d ododododododo do ddo od dodo odddo do do dod ododo dodo doodd o dod odd odod odo dodod od d d dodo d doodo dod d odod odo d ododo do do

• We don't NEED, by they will certainly come in handy

Population rises when resources do. If we see an increase in population, it is because we can sustain it. It doesn't matter if a few plants die off, if that enables us humans to innovate, research, achieve power as the only civilization conscious of its own existence in the Galaxy. I know I sound very much like a megalomaniac, but think about it. More educated people means more competition, which means more ideas and a brighter future for us all.

• Larger non working population equals very bad idea.

Is it easier for one person to take care of a bunch of old people, or a bunch of young people to take care of one old person? The answer of course is the latter. If we stop having kids, eventually there will be less people working, which means less is researched, less is produced, less is made. The economy goes down. This is why we need more people on the planet.

• We ruin the world

More peeople =more food more resourses more
    Water more place more dirt more saliv
    The food we are supposed to give its not enough!
    Unless we work together and stop destroying nature
    Stop building bunch of mass like cars, Tv, Computers
    Iphone. All the clothes too everyone human need bye bye water

• Melting pot world

'All we need is a great big melting pot' say the songs lyrics. From all BBC media this year (2018) we are slowly being indoctrinated that we should welcome everybody from all countries to move to the UK. So good luck to ' they paved paradise put up a tower block' of the future in the UK. We don't need more people in the UK. Or do I mean London?

Posted by: Depp
  • I think definitely not ,

The more we produce the more we take up space. Animals habitats are being destroyed and forests are getting chopped down which is absolutely wrong. We are , so far the only planet with life on it we are special enough. If we have more people on earth, we will eventually run out of resources.

• We Don't NEED

I do not believe we "need" more people on Earth. I think we are better off to continue pro-creating because, in my opinion, life means very little unless you share it with a family. Some people don't feel this way and they show it by not having children. The planet certainly doesn't need more people, but there are many people who want to have children.

• The Earth is Crowded Enough!

I don't think that our population is in any danger of dying out anytime soon, so I don't think that we need more people on the planet. Instead of populating the world as much as humanly possible, it's much better to focus some of our energies on bettering life for those of us who already live here, and thinking wisely about how many kids we each want.

• No More People

In my opinion, we do not need more people on Earth than we currently have. The Earth is already extremely overpopulated with almost ten billion people living here. There are so many other planets that seem habitable in our galaxy. I believe that one day we will be able to live on another planet. Earth does not have enough resources for more people.

• No, we do not.

We do not need more people on earth. The reason for this is because we are already having a tough time sustaining the planet as is, and we are running out of resources. If we are going to have a larger population, there are a lot of changes that need to take place.

>