• Uniforms aren't that bad.

Maybe it's just me but, I feel like uniforms help to discipline kids and focus them in their studies, More than what they look like and what people could think about their clothes.
    Also, I might be wrong but some kids are rude with others because of their appareances, And perhaps some of them feel superior. Do you really want kids to be worried everyday about what people say? I don't think so.
    We could look at this from a different pesfective: In this case, My experience dealing with my classmates, Wich was unpleaseant because the would reject me 'cause I don't used to dress like them. But anyways. . .
    Now I would like to know, What's your take on this?

• School Uniforms are helpful to bring consistency in appearance consequently to avoid lookism.

In my opinion it is very important to make children focus on academics rather than one each other appearance and get distracted. Schools to focus to bring children from different cultures and family background together and learn together as a whole and from each other. When something irrelevant like appearance will come in picture, Students will loose their focus and may route toward wrong path of unnecessary competition and groupism. Therefore, Making then look similar is important to keep such negative things away from this tender age folks.

• Because kids should be able to wear what they want

They don't need to be like every one else they should be free what to wear. I am only 10 but we have rights and the can't just say that we can't wear whatever we want. This is our body and they don't justt get to say oh wear this and wear that so i think that they shouldnt and they should be able to wear whatever they want.

• Fascist and Fetishist

Many want to be choreographers. Few make it at the ballet. . .
    Some go on to become army officers to turn lots of volunteers in parade uniforms into a primitive ballet of their own. Some find that too tough and become school teachers. Some just vote 'yes' and delight in the oppression of children. If you want discipline, Hire a dominatrix.
    Schools are bad enough as they are, Even without uniforms.

• Cause it ugly

Like. . . . It doesn't stop bullying so it's doing nothing. Kids are getting bullied more at uniformed school than regular schools because teachers at uniformed schools care less. It's useless and at money waster. Not to mention it's really misleading and can cause more 'lookism'. Geez trust kids to dress themselves and develop their own sense of identity

• School uniforms should be banned!

We don't need school uniforms! For instance if the child is playing on the oval and they are wearing a uniform how would the parent or teacher know who it is because they all look the same! Plus do you know how expensive they are? What if your parents can't afford any of the uniforms and their child needs to go to school what do they do? Think about that!

>