• I think that we need stricter gun laws.

I think that we need stricter gun laws. It’s too easy for people to get guns nowadays. I heard somewhere that there are as many guns
    in America as there are people. The rate
    of gun violence in America is unbelievable.
    If we don’t do something about it now, it will only get worse.

• Guns should have stricter laws.

I think guns should have stricter laws because of the rising crime rate especially in America, they should be harder to get because there are lots of people doing crimes like armed robberies and even murder just because it is easy to do. Guns are actually just a bad idea because people use them badly.

• Guns should have stricter laws.

• Guns should be harder to get

Guns should have more restrictions and should even maybe be banned all together, there are lots of people doing crimes with guns and it is very easy to get your hands on one. In America it is an ongoing problem that people are doing crimes and armed robberies with guns because it is the easiest way.

• Yes we need stricter gun laws.

I think that people should be checked at lest once a year for mantel and insanity reasons. If we had that we could have a peaceful place, now people can still and get the guns any more. Think if we had this we would not be in big fight. :(

• I want to feel safer

I just do not feel safe anymore. Whenever I go to the movie theater, store, or basically anywhere in public, i feel like somebody with a gun will start shooting at me. For the longest time, I was afraid that my parents (specifically my mom) would go somewhere and get shot while I was at school. Seriously, I just want to feel safe.

• Restriction and regulations

Nobody is coming to take the guns away, but nobody should be able to walk into a department store without a valid license or significant background and mental health check and walk out with a gun. Shootings in public places are becoming rampant and guns are only part of the problem, but there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with limiting their access.

• No. i do not think we need stricter guns laws.

No. I do not think we need stricter guns laws, because most illegal use of guns are committed by people who are not licensed carriers, welding stolen weapons. This exactly why we have the second amendment, to protect are self from the criminals. Guns are they only way to defend yourself in this scenario.

• Gun laws pfft

We dont need gunlaws yolo pfft. I feel safe and i dont think they are needed. I am a 12 year old girl and my classroom has never been raided and everyone inside killed. I mean, guns will only be taken away from the law abiding citizens of america yolo

• No, there are too many gun laws.

No, we do not need stricter gun laws, because there are too many laws already that infringe upon our public right to own guns. Guns already are registered. They are denied to certain people, for example people with certain criminal convictions. There are already far too many rules upon gun ownership. There should be fewer gun laws, not stricter gun laws.

• We do not need stricter gun laws.

We do not need stricter gun laws. I think the old saying is that guns do not kill people but people kill people. I think we need a better way to control it but I think if people want to own a gun they should be allowed to do so to protect themselves.

• Our laws are fine.

We do not need stricter gun laws. The laws we currently have are fine. When someone uses a gun illegally there are consequences for their actions. What more can you ask for? Gun owners that are obeying the law should not be punished because of the handful of people who do not.

• "Lets have gun laws everybody!!!!!!!"

Have you ever walked into a bank or a movie theater and saw a sign in the window that read, “FIREARMS NOT PERMITTED” in large, red, bolded letters? Well imagine being a child walking into a candy store, except you’re a criminal with multiple weapons and the candy you’re looking for is sitting in a cash register. ... If you believe in being a human target, slap a gun control bumper sticker on your luggage and take a plane to communist China, but don't go on and ruin freedom for the rest of us Americans.

• Its corny af

Its cornier
    bgrju fhnv fnhf bfhnf dbf f f v gv g gv gf gv fcf d c gv cd fvc gf c vc x vt cr vtrc e tbcx vt brv cevtcrex c vt f gvv fc gt fd fgy tfdr rfffffd efr ft rd rd dr d d

• No Gun Laws should not be strict

April 7, 2014
    Less Strict Gun Laws
    Did you know that 90% of the guns found in New York were brought in illegally from another state? This is proof that most guns are illegal and cannot be monitored. The government is trying to make more strict gun laws in order to restrict the amount of illegal activity involving guns. The Government is obviously wrong in their doing. This is because it is an american right, guns would still be available illegally.
    The first that guns should not be taken away is that it is an american right. “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”. This is the second amendment of the united states and we should listen to the constitution. The “right to bear arms” means that we, as American citizens, are allowed to own firearms and other weapons of the same sort. Some may argue that times have changed and that the constitution does not apply anymore. This is an invalid argument because the constitution was designed for the protection of our rights. No matter how America changes and the country forms we should still have the rights that the constitution gave us.
    The second reason is that criminals would still be able to obtain firearms. The only people that would give up their weapons are law abiding citizens, people who don’t intend to do harm.According to a recent ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) report, there are 120,370 illegal guns in America. The government cannot take away illegal guns, therefore allowing criminals to have guns. If someone who is intending to do harm wants a gun, they will get a gun. There are plenty of people that get drugs that are illegal, and those should not be in the country. If something is illegal there are always ways to get it. Some might say that taking guns away will make it very hard to get them, therefore eliminating most crime involving guns. While this is true, no matter how hard it is criminals will find a way to get firearms. Criminals will still use firearms because law means nothing to someone intending to do harm.

As you can see restricting guns for citizens will be completely useless. The American citizen has the right to own a firearm and it says so in the constitution. It would also only remove guns from the households of law abiding citizens, people who don’t intend to do harm. And lastly it would leave citizens defenseless, against people with guns. The government is wrong in taking guns away and should be stopped.

.

>