• Yes I look forward to it

I think we definitely still need daylight savings time. I look forward to it in the summer as do many families and kids. It allows people to stay out later and not worry about the dark. If it were up to me I would keep it on permanetely and never change back from it.

• Because its good

No, I don't think we still need daylight savings Daylight savings time can be a great thing and a nuisance at the same time. Personally, I think we should just leave things alone and let daylight hours be what they are. The changing twice a year is not a horrible thing, but can play havoc on schedules during those first few days. It can make people late to events, disrupt sleep, and totally messes up appliances and heating/cooling units set on timers. My vote is to leave time alone and discontinue daylight savings.

• NO! It's a waist a time!

I think daylights saving is totally a waist of time because all you do is change clocks and we don't need it! It's a waist of time, And it could cause health problems and sickness, Pain and when we wake up in the morning were gonna go mad and who wants to wake up you don't, And daylights savings is totally a waist of time everyone, If your running mad it's because of daylights savings and if your sick it's probably because of daylights savings toooo! Nooooooooooooo daylights savings

• No, we don't.

We don't need it because we will just become mad when we wake up in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok? Ok. We don't NEED it. Sc s sf sf g sg sg g sg s gsg s gsg sg sg s gs g s gsg g sg s g sg sg sg

• It sucks k

I got sucker punch by tree branch k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• No we do not daylight savings

Daylight savings is useless and unnecessary. It was when it was created and still is today. It was created so Farmers have more time to plow their fields. But in realty does it matter what time it actually is? Farmers can get up at whatever time the sun comes up and can go to bed whenever the sun goes down. For everyone else not a farmer, daylight savings only screws everything. AZ doesn’t have Daylight savings and it is amazing.

• No, I don't think we still need daylight savings

Daylight savings time can be a great thing and a nuisance at the same time. Personally, I think we should just leave things alone and let daylight hours be what they are. The changing twice a year is not a horrible thing, but can play havoc on schedules during those first few days. It can make people late to events, disrupt sleep, and totally messes up appliances and heating/cooling units set on timers. My vote is to leave time alone and discontinue daylight savings.

• No, we do not.

Daylight saving's time was designed to save energy and money for farmers. This proved not to work at all. In fact, some studies have proven it to be detrimental to productivity. Many countries have gotten rid of daylight saving's time and they are doing just fine. Time to can it for good.