• Of course they do!

Why wouldn't they! They are just as qualified to do the exact same things us men are. They can have Military roles as us! Anyone who thinks otherwise, i think you don't believe they should have let you out of the insane asylum just yet. Stupid freaking idiots. Just STUPID!

• Yeah! No dip!

Look, I'm a mere 12 year old, but even I know that women deserve equality. I mean, lets be real here, WE ARE ALL HUMAN! I don't have any evidence, but do I need it? And honestly, physical abilities don't matter. As long as a women has her heart set on it, she can do it. Take Amelia Earheart for example. She had her heart set on flying around the world and look who did? SHE DID IT!

• Kind of, but not really.

Women do deserve legal equality. As in being able to enjoy all the equality men get. However, what they must understand is that they can't do everything a MAN can do. Women like to believe they are physically equal to men, but sadly they're not. That's just nature for ya.

However, I'm curious as to what you mean by "Equality". As far as I know, women are equal to men when it comes to equality. The 23 cent price gap is a funny rumor perpetuated by Feminists, if that's what you're referring to.

• Yes , Yes it deserved

Men and women are born equal in the eyes of God, why wouldn't women deserve equality? The society and the world don't belong to men only.Without women men cannot do nothing on the earth. The women and men's strenght and weakness. All women deserve equal rights with men. They deserve more

• Yes, Yes it is Deserved.

Women are human being. Women and men are equal within the law and specially in God's eye. Women deserve equal rights like men. The society doesn't belong to men only. As said in the CRPD women and girls deserve full enjoyment and equal opportunities. We need to support women because without them we'd do nothing. Women are men strength and weakness.

• No dip Sherlock

All women everywhere should have the right to do whatever they want such as employment. I mean really, WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I have no text evidence but it doesn't matter. Some opinions are correct. Everyone deserves equality, whether the government likes it or not. Women should get the equality they deserve!!!😘

• Yes it is deserved.

Equality of the sexes is necessary; women are human and posses the same abilities as men, albeit with less physical strength. Women are humans and as such they do deserve equal rights. Society must give women equal treatment of men to be considered a truly egalitarian society. It is necessary for modern society.

• Yes. Duh. Obviously.

f**k u if u say they don't deserve rights, We are the honestly the superior gender however we have been oppressed from men far too long, And have to go through soo much more than men! We need equallity PERIOD. If u don't see that I hate u your sexist

• We are all human

All humans are equal. We all have supporting rolls in the community. So why the hell don't females have equal rights yet? ! They give birth to us and they work just like any man does. They only deserve to get equal rights for that. And anyone who doesn't believe that should be damned to hell.

• Who would say no?

Arrogant men like the people who said no don't realize that women are just as good as men, Maybe even better due to these comments on the no section. Despite everything they say, We are not 'useless baby-makers' but intelligent beings who work their butt off for what? To be discriminated against? Some people are absolutely disgusting

• No, because they don't contribute equally

What do women really contribute to society. When really think deep about it , what do women do? Men have to do absolutely everything. Everything you see around you was creating by a man. Aside from bearing children I don't what women are good for. Even children raised by women all turn out badly .

• They are basically just sex dolls

They just give us men pleasure d d
    d d dddddddddddddd d dd d dd dd dd d d dd d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d dd d dd d d d dd dd d dd d dd d d
    We just give them the D

• Women are breeders.

They only exist to produce babies mofo kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

• Why do women deserve it?

If women and men are equal, why do women NEED gender quotas, massive protests and other government-backed policies to help them even get equal jobs to men? Women don't deserve equality if they aren't actually equal themselves. Also, if women are equal, how have men sucsessfully dominated them for almost all of history?

• They did absolutely nothing positive

Men could do everything, what about women? They do nothing expect for asking for more "equal" rights and trying to steal money and children from their husbands. They don't contribute any positive changes to our society today. With out men's support, they can't do anything. Most women were emotional and extremely selfish, and according to the news, children that grew up in female environments were mostly mental defaults.

• Equal rights not required

Islam rocks in the sense that women know what is expected from them. The result - really less divorces, good upbringing of children, almost negligible infidelity. Legal rights are fine but it should b made clear to them that family system is their first responsibility. Let the men hunt, women nest

• Totally unjustified always

In my 52 years I have never meet a women who wasn't needy and vacuous, yes even my own mother. From school into the workforce scheming manipulators all of them. Women have claimed my work and efforts as their own. A women a befriending having rejected her sexually made allegations of assault. All proven as lies.No my experience says give them little credit and no responsibility.

• Women are not as good as men.

Women have never been able to lead a country accurately to a better spot than they were before. Women always depend on men to make decisions for them. Women are not able to create something good and useful for themselves without the assistance of a man. They, as in women, need men to be able to do anything.

• Women don't need the vote.

Yes- women have the vote but what has it done to society? Women still need quotas and government policies to help them get jobs. Most children and babies and up being rebellious nuisances to society because they lack motherly love and why do women do this? Because they want to do what men do? What does the vote have to do with equality anyway? Women have the vote yet they get raped, low class jobs etc. equality should do with women and men having the same standard of living rather than men using shrewdness to vote and women using their emotions to vote.

• Women have no soul

The problem with western society is that we gave women too much freedom. I believe we should tie them down like baby cows. Given enough freedom they will always betray their tribe. It is a biological instinct and why I considered joining Islam. Too bad Muslims are such haters on the most intelligent beautiful and evolved people in this world. Used like brain dead virtue signaling puppets Jews manipulate white women and brainwash them into believing they should have goblin children with sub humans. They do this because they have always been jealous of the real white mans beauty and intelligence and want to destroy thousands of years of evolution. When the civil war happens they all will get what they deserve and the true keepers of civilization will strike down those who seek to subvert our people with righteous vengeance. Speak up about white genocide, Even if it is uncomfortable and may cause you to lose friends and family. Without the white man the world will devolve into chaos and will become the shithole that the dna of African people feel most comfortable in. All the while the Jews will keep their bloodlines pure and will live in segregated elite compounds.