• Condom prevents pregnancy, Why don't you go after men?

Why can men wear condoms and that's not called abortion? Aren't you preventing life? Why can men pull out their penis and no one gets mad at them? Aren't they preventing life? Men have it so easy, But you attack women when she couldn't stop a man from impregnating her? No women or girls want abortion. They are just forced to so they don't end up in the streets. So many children are in the streets all over the world, And "God loving people ignore them"! So much for your baloney preaching.

• Their body and choices don't concern you

It should make no difference to you what other people do with their lives and bodies. Your personal beliefs, Religious or not, Shouldn't dictate what other people do with their lives. A majority of the people who seek out abortions are teenage girls who either don't have the time, Funds, Or support needed to take care of a child. You have no idea how being a teen mom can impact people's view of you, With many teen moms saying they get harassed by older women or even getting disowned by their own family and friends. A teenage girl shouldn't have to be put through that just because you want to push your personal beliefs onto the world. You also need to take into account people's health, Some people are unable to physically give birth to children because it could have permanent and sometimes even deadly consequences. Mental health is also an important factor, Taking care of yourself and a child takes a huge mental toll on a person, And if that child was not wanted it could even push the person to abusing their child. In some cases abortion is wrong but a majority of the time abortion is their only option, And they should be allowed to make that decision.

• It's pro-choice bitch

Human rights are basic rights that belong to all of us simply because we are human. They embody key values in our society such as fairness, Dignity, Equality, And respect. They are an important means of protection for us all, Especially those who may face abuse, Neglect, And isolation. Bitch

• Yes. Women should have the right to an abortion

Abortions should be safe, Legal, And rare. In Cases of Rape, Incest or the mother's life is in danger. In cases where it's not these then it should be still allowed but only within the first trimester afterwards the mother should carry the baby to term. Fff ffff ffff ff

• Is it murder? What makes a fetus important to protect?

Abortion debates often lead to both sides talking past each other and not engaging with each others' points. The crux of the issue I think is whether a fetus' life is worth protecting vs a women's choice to end it. If a fetus' life is morally equivalent to a born baby's then, Since killing babies is murder and awful, Abortion would be morally wrong.

But I disagree that all fetus' lives are worth protecting over a woman's choice. Before a certain point of development they can't think, Can't feel and aren't conscience. They are a clump of living cells, But they haven't organized yet to produce a living organism with the traits we value in life. I think in and of itself a fertilized egg a week after conception has the same moral value as a bunch of skin cells, Who are also living. We are all composed of millions of cells many of which are born and die each day. Just like these living cells a fetus in early development stages can't feel and isn't conscience, So I see no reason why it should be protected the same as a baby or grown person.

Some may call a fetus a baby, But that's just semantics. Just what words we use to describe things. What matters is what that thing actually IS. And I really don't see how what it will become is morally relevant. A fetus may start to look like a person but what matters is what it is on the inside. A fetus is developing into a person, It doesn't get all the qualities that make people people at the moment of conception.

We can tell fetuses can start to feel pain at 24 weeks, So I think after that point abortion is wrong. That is what the law states in America too unless the women's life is in danger. That leaves enough time for a woman to get an abortion too. There's a good Science Vs podcast episode on the facts of abortion I'd recommend as well as studies that look at what life in the womb really is at different stages.

I used to be very pro life and attended marches on Washington, I understand how abortion looks like murder on the outside. But I think when people learn what a fetus actually is at different stages and how at certain stages it hasn't developed organs needed to feel at all or have any sort of personhood they'd see in most stages a fetus' life isn't more important than a woman's ability to choose.

• A Fetus Is Not Guaranteed Citizen Rights

I identify as conservative, But I do not believe that a fetus is subject to personhood and protection under the law. If this is true, Then a woman carrying a fetus should be eligible to receive child support starting at conception, It should be illegal to detain her because she is carrying another "person" who is unlawfully detained along with her, And the fetus eligible for citizenship. After all, The Constitution grants inalienable rights (including life) to CITIZENS. . . And I am not convinced that a fetus fits the bill for citizenship. The 14th amendment does not include unborn children under the umbrella of inalienable/constitutional rights. This opinion is subject to change if I become convinced that a fetus is a citizen, Because I do not believe in withholding citizen's rights as that is unconstitutional.

• For the child's sake

Everyone on the opposing side needs to stop with the "in most cases. . . " OK. It has happened a couple times. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MOTHERS STRUGGLING TO EVEN CARE FOR THEMSELVES? WHAT ABOUT THE TOLL IT HAS ON HER BODY? DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN THE WOMB? OF COURSE NOT! HOW ABOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE CORRUPT FOSTER CARE SYSTEM BEFORE THESE UNDEVELOPED FETUSES

• They should have the right yo have an abortion.

I think women should have the right to have an abortion. The reason I think they should have the right is because its are body people don't get to choice what we can and can't do its 2020. Women have rights to do what ever they want its not the 90s or the 80s anymore. Women have to have their own choices.

• Life begins at birth!

Wake up people! Life begins at birth! Not conception! An abortion should be the pregnant woman's choice alone. No one else can tell her what to think. Bzg fhjfbh gjdfhg kjdfh gkjdfhgkidf hdfkhfgk dhfskghdkdgs hk hdk hdgfkh kdgfhkdgfs hdgfkhdgk ghk dgf hgf hdgfkghkhgk dfhgk hfkgh kdf ghkdf hgk hfgk hdfkh gfea.

• Women have the RIGHT to decide

People always consider the fetus a human, But when will we consider women humans? It's illegal to even take organs from corpses without their legal consent; why should women be forced to give birth if they don't want to or don't have the means to? Pregnancy is dangerous and exhausting, Inducing a multitude of disorders even after the woman has given birth. What gives you the right to say that women should be forced to do this? For them to carry a baby that they don't even want? Who will take care of it? What exactly has the pro-life movement even done to help adoption centres or foster homes, Which they list as alternatives?

Pregnancy and childbirth also come with complications, Sometimes severe one, Including postpartum depression, Which induces eating disorders and a variety of health issues.

Not only are you forcing the woman to suffer for 9 months for a baby she doesn't want, You are also forcing her to fork over an enormous sum of money to spend on doctor's appointments and extra material needed during pregnancy. And after all that, You expect her to either submit the baby to the burgeoning masses of children waiting for adoption, Or give up her entire life to raise a living reminder of her pain.

Most women don't want to get abortions; it's emotionally damaging and traumatic. But so is being pregnant with a baby you know you can't care for. Knowing that the fetus in your womb will likely suffer all their life. The fetus may be alive, But it doesn't have a life. The woman has one that you are forcing her to give up. The woman has bodily autonomy that you are violating. The woman has a right to choose that you are oppressing.

It's not your decision. It is her's.

• Women are infringing on what rights a fetus should have.

Currently, a fetus has absolutely no rights until the mother enters the second trimester. This means that at 89 days old, a fetus the size of an apple, with a functioning brain, large enough to move around, large enough for the mother to feel their child, may be "terminated". My stance has absolutely nothing to do with religion, I do not believe in god, however, I do have a strong enough moral sense of what is right and wrong to know that being aloud to kill a human, (homo-sapien) that is 89 days old is wrong, simply because of negligence, which is what it would be that far along, is ridiculous.

And you people say I can't even smoke a joint once in a while... Come on.

• Cold blooded murder.

It is not your body, it is a separate baby human being's body that is temporarily inside of yours. You shallow "women's rights" freedom fighters reciting oppression diatribe like a recording overlook the fact that your main opposition is WOMEN. Women who have children and women who wish they could have children. These women know that a fetus is a human being with a soul, and to rip it our prematurely and murder it is barbaric and spineless.

• They say its "my body"

Last time i checked you didnt have 2 head 4 arms and 4 legs or 1 heart you heartless murderers! This is not right! A baby eagle death is a 300k$ fine and its illegal... Yet its legal to murder babies of our own flesh and blood! There are barren mothers who would kill you just for thinking about abortion!

• Here are a few hypothetical example while woman should avoid abortion.

First of all I will start my point by saying if this particular woman had been aborted will she have privilege to have sexual intercourse let alone of attempt abortion. However, the unborn baby deserve to live because nobody knows he/her future nobody knows weather is the next Jesus Christ, in short any ladies who attempt abortion need to be penalize for the murder case. Although some woman attempt it because of unforeseen circumstances but that doesn't justify them to go for abortion. Like a popular proverb that says, ''we cant sabotage or erase tragedy with tragedy'' so as to say, abort the baby doesn't bring back joy its only increase the fire of sadness. In conclusion, abortion is the act of murder innocent soul that can transform the world, even though if you are not ready to have a baby there are a lot things which you can use as a protection such as condoms.

• It's still a human in a life of someone.

In all honesty you should put it up for adoption if you dont want it. If it is because of health well think before having sex. If you dont want i child dont have intercourse. Be respectful to your body and understand what God wanted you to have and make it the best.

• Women shouldnt have the right to get abortions.

Every human being deserves to live. Its not their fault you decided to lay down and have a baby. To me killing an unborn baby is just as bad ass killing a person thats already alive. A crime is a crime and a sin is a sin. They deserve to live.

• The word fetus

Its a little funny when some women say the word fetus. They say we can abort which means to terminate a fetus. The are technically saying that they are aborting a baby because the word fetus means unborn child in Greek. Its not a blob of tissue. Get over yourselves! Your carrying a human life. If you have a crappy home situation give it up for adoption.

• Abortion simply isn't about Women's rights.

I don't understand how someone could even BEGIN to try and justify killing a child by coining the phrase, "my body, my choice." Its just outrageous! Since when do women have four arms, four legs, two heads, two functioning brains, and two bearing hearts? I don't know about you, but last time I checked, babys are still human being. SEPRATE human beings. What does that mean? Well, that means that the mother's rights ENDS where her child's begins. This issue goes all the way down to the core principles our country was founded on: the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. However, our society has proved time and time again that those powerful words mean nothing to them. Its not just a sentnence that "sounds cool," those are INALIENABLE RIGHTS, that ALL human beings have.

Some of my friends tell me that even if abortion is abolished, that it doesn't mean women wont continue to have abortions. I'd like to give those women the benifit of the doubt, but I simply can't. People commit illegal acts all the time. You can't underestimate someone who is willing to kill their own son or daughter, becase they obviously have no moral, or at least have a serious problem with their morals.

People try to tell me all the time that abortion is a woman's right. I think that is unbelievably and disgustingly selfish, and I'm just being honest. I know those are really strong words, but there is no other way to say it. I'm not giving into the distopianistic act of censorship. The ultimate form of selfishness is the act of killing another, innocent, person, to a problem. Thats called murder. People get arrested for that. Remember the Fort Hood shooting? I don't remember the actual death count, but one of the people killed was a pregnant woman. Her child was not counted as among the dead. I can't be the only person who thinks that wrong and disgusting, can I? This country needs a serious reality check, and it starts here. A baby is a human being. There are no "ifs, ands, or buts" about it. Abortion isn't about women's rigts. Its about human rights, and feminists are arguing the wrong side. Open your eyes, people.

• It Depends But In Light of the full effects of the public policy including the effects of rhetoric to defend it, so right now NO

You do not have a right to do something which because of its legalization is creating gigantic (not just tiny) ripple effects in our society that could spell catastrophe. It's not legal abortion that's the problem so much as the arguments pro-choice people make. Arguments pro-choice people often without them even thinking about it imply that if you are abused/neglected, disabled, or even just a foster kid that therefore your life is completely worthless and you should've been aborted. That is not only extremely offensive but it gives credence to eugenicism and risks sending our society towards such an outcome. Saying things like "how many children have you adopted?" sends a message that if you weren't adopted, if you grew up in foster care that you are worthless and should have been aborted. It sends a further message that death is better than even the smallest of sufferings. Look at depression and suicide rates in society today. It is because of your rhetoric! Stop that sort of rhetoric, point out the societal pitfalls of making such arguments and emphasize arguments about bodily autonomy for the mother instead and I may become pro-choice again but just out of the sheer fact of what your argumentation has done to our society I must be pro-life!

• No, they can not

It's not "my body, my choice". A fetus isn't like a "brain dead" human, a brain dead human most likely can't get better. But a fetus is constantly growing and maturing, it IS getting better. Most of the time, People ask for abortions because they don't want to deal with the consequences. Even though they HAD sex. Sex is a act of REPRODUCTION. Not only that, why do women just get a say whether or not they can abort it? It takes two for intercourse! There are a lot of guys out there who wanted to keep the child but his wife/gf/ or whatever took that right away from him. When it comes to abortion, people seem to only care about the woman or the baby, but never the man. Killing a baby because you're a lazy moron who doesn't want to keep a child that YOU made is highly immoral. And to the guys who pressured their gf's into getting an abortion, what if she wanted it? Abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape, high chances the woman can die, or if the fetus is harmful. That's it.