Do you agree Poland is the best country in the world! ?

• By faaaaaaar, Thee best country in the world! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

I think Poland is the best, And Australia thee worst, Because as a nation we have gone through waaaaaaay more heart ache than any modern or historical country combined! And have been bombed, Invaded, Torchured, More than any country combined! And there's just waaaay to many reasons to list! And also because i am eeextremely tired! But as for Australia, Oh the people are thee absolute most fowl mouthed, Abusive, Racist, Violent, Drug addict, Worthless pieces of shits of a Nation I have ever met, Please be nice in the comments, I only believe this about Australia, Because of aaaaall the terrible things it has done to me, So please don't judge unless you know my story! Kind regards Emma. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• The Wither franchise is from poland

And that game is amazing not gonna lie bro you need to check it out. You all need to go to Poland. America does not have much attractions whereas Poland in a nice place. Go to America if u want McDonalds, Not for sight seeing. Poling is actually mad cool

• What kind of nonsense is that.

Give me one legitimate reason why. I could name 20 better countries than Poland off the top of my head if you gave my five minutes. When I think best country, Poland is the least likely thing to pop in my head, Just because of how insignificant of a country it is.

• No country is the best

No country in the world is best overall. Sure some countries are the best at what they do, But overall, There is always a country beating you at something. No Poland is not weak, They have gotten much stronger, Especially with GROM, Who you don't mess with. Sure Poland went through crap, But so what. Poland is a great country, But nowhere near the best.

• Are you sure Poland is a country

And not a part of Russia or Germany? Also Australia doesnt exist so you are crazy and lieying and beeing meeen to your imaginare nemeses in ausssie if it don't ecxisss. Please don't be an olalala girl and accept that poland doessnt exist and therefore it int the best countwy

• What even is Poland? They're a weak ass country, They get invaded all the time.

Poland's poor. No-one's ever heard of poland. They get rekt in world wars and they're a terrible country compared to Australia. I don't know why this person thinks Australia's a bad country. Poland is trash compared to Australia. Poland is bad and if you disagree you can get invaded by Germany.

• No it is a small potato

There are a lot of countries and I know a few that are better. Poland is a place that does not top my list. It might be the best place for you but I have my sights set on on other nations that are safe from war and okay places to live in.