Do you agree that peer pressure is more beneficial than harmful?

• Most times really you get stuck in the wrong crowd or befriend the wrong people. Hence causing you to do th

Like Reply00
    Harmful > Beneficial Peer pressure is very harmful because it can change people in ways unimaginable. With negative peer pressure comes bad habits that will be habitual when you become an adult. They will become very hard to get rid of when you become an adult. (smoking/drinking) My mom started smoking because "all her friends did" and because of the positive peer pressure from my siblings and I, She doesn't smoke anymore. There is a such thing as beneficial peer pressure. Do people use it as much as they do the harmful peer pressure? Absolutely not. Do we need to? Absolutely. Try it sometimes. :)

• Peer pressure is definitely healthy.

Peer pressure becomes healthy when we find positive learning around us. Peer pressure will definitely help people to learn to adapt to even complex situations with ease. Our world is very competitive so its good to keep that spirit in us to grow new everyday. That comes only when we look up to people who are better around us. Peer learning helps us learn our mistakes and develop values in us easily. Peer learning also brings in the habit of understanding people and transparency among the mob we are with.

• Hello please read IMPORTANT!!!!!

Please do not swear people come here to take useful information and please do not spam this is not good please improve because many people come here to take good feedback bet you will not peer anybody have been observing you and also anybody can report you and this can lead to serious trouble and it is not related but still I will give one fact peers are the one to help you you can share any problem with them to solve it together. Also it helps a lot in self evaluation to know your personality from others. And again DO NOT SWEAR!!!!!!!!

• Peer pressure is more beneficial than harmful

Peer pressure is much more important for teenagers as if the parents will not stop them to do wrong things then they will do whatever they want to after the bad results they will realise their mistake. So it's better to learn first then no mistake will b there and then everything will b fine

• Harmful > Beneficial

Peer pressure is very harmful because it can change people in ways unimaginable. With negative peer pressure comes bad habits that will be habitual when you become an adult. They will become very hard to get rid of when you become an adult. (smoking/drinking) My mom started smoking because "all her friends did" and because of the positive peer pressure from my siblings and I, she doesn't smoke anymore. There is a such thing as beneficial peer pressure. Do people use it as much as they do the harmful peer pressure? Absolutely not. Do we need to? Absolutely. Try it sometimes. :)

• Good peer pressure is basically motivation.

Peer pressure is not always bad. It can help you reflect on yourself. Peers may teach you good things and encourage you to follow them.
    It can get some teens to get bad decisions.
    Good peer pressure is basically motivation.
    K k k k k k k k k k k k

• I love my friends

I think it is really good to hang out with friends than being isolated. You really feel lonely and sad . So it's better to have friends. We share funny incidences , stories of movies , snacks , feelings , joy , happiness and many more things . But when u hang out with the bad group it is worth to disagree the statement.

• Peer pressure is more beneficial

Peer pressure is more beneficial than harmful because it can help you reflect on your self and to look at what others do, can help you bring a positive change in the way you think. It is not the peer pressure which makes you commit illegally but our own mind

• Daphen Daphen Daphen

Daphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen DaphenDaphen Daphen Daphen Daphen

• Peer pressure is more harmful.

Most times really you get stuck in the wrong crowd or befriend the wrong people. Hence causing you to do the wrong things which you wouldn't normally do. But it you do manage to find the right set of friends which are a good influence on you then it can be influential.

• Heck no Fam

U dunt thunk it’z uzeful befause peeple blllly me beface I’m stopid end knowboody lekes mi end u kneed tu bi nece tu peeple end dunt bllly thim I neid peeple tu bi neece and suppprotive and dunt billy peeple bit jest yeit on thim ef thiy went I tu smuke

• Hg yyg hhh

The
    Gvffh ghhhhhhh bhhh jibbu hub hh hi hi. Hi. BH. J. Jan jn HB hi hi hi hi hi nibbbi. JH jjbibbjj nn. B. BBB BBB bbbbb BB. BH. JH. NB NB. Njmb njnb jjnbjjn njn nnn nnn nn. NNN jjb jjbnjn nnn jk. Know know jkn jk k

• No no no

Peer pressure is more beneficial than not or harmful. It more useful to inadequate within the useful things . It is either or it may be friendship , music , playing , and other procurator and half I'd the peer pressure and other sample beenefial for other that I am friend pressure

• Wow bebe ka

Hey cousin how yur doing beba f f f g g g f f g g g d f df d f g f f g f g gf f g f g d d d g f dd g s d g d f fs d vg f f f f f d df f d d d F*ck HA*D

• Its fucking dumb

Bitch ass stupid dumb ass nigga chase cant fight. G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• No, it's harmful

Peer pressure often makes people feel they need to change who they are to belong, it makes people lost their own identity. It will also most likely to result in having many bad habits during your teenage years, which are difficult to change when you get older, like drinking and smoking.

• No, It's harmful.

• Peer pressure harmful

Peer Pressure Is harmful

I'll take the example of celebrity "Shahrukh Khan he is the man with a big heart. The fans of SRK are following his lifestyle and his habit. He loved to help others as many organisation for helping poor people are there. It is the good quality. But at the same time sometime if he is rude to some people or media it's not the good quality as example i am saying. Fans of SRK are following his this behavior also as the teenagers think that Being Rude is a new Fashion. " The point I'm trying to say my friends is we must catch the good things of people and follow them not all the things including bad and we are talking about peer group as every man have good qualities as well as bad. Sometimes good people have bad choices that does not mean that they are bad it means they are humans. So please stay away from bad habits and start catching the good aspects from others

• No, Dangerously harmful.

Teen or adult commite suicide because of peer pressure. They thought that their friends or co-worker is better then them. People busy to be somebody else. Peer pressure killing our confidence everytime people ask or tell us why we cant be better than anyone else. Adult should teach kids specially to be them self not to be somebody else.

• NO, Peer pressure is mostly harmful.

People don't think for them self. People act ways that the do to fit in. I think you should do what you want not what others convince you to do. Don't convince people to do stuff they wouldn't want to do. Don't listen to you others. This is the end of my speech.

>