• Yes, I agree with capital punishment.

Capital punishment is extremely necessary. We should take these people out back and let their victims or victims family beat them to death. This should be televised nationally. We should send a message to our society that we will not tolerate violent criminals. Doing this would deter crime and save a lot of money.

• I agree with capital punishment. . . But I havnt always

I never used to agree with capital punishment because I know that some innocent people are wrongly convicted and killed and I thought that 2 wrongs don't make a right. . . . But I started to research some of the cases of death row inmates and read/ watch testimony of the victims families.

I tried to really imagine how I would feel if somebody I loved was senselessly raped, Murdered etc and how I would feel then. Some people do well in jail. . . Some people have been jail birds for thier entire lives and don't even care if they go or not. Sitting in jail for life would not be punishment enough for taking a loved one away from me in the ways that these people had thier lives taken from them.

Sometimes people make mistakes. . . . And I understand that ANY loss of life is sad (including the lives of the perpetrator) but how is it fair that these murderers get to sit in jail and watch TV and eat and dream and talk to family. . . Some of them even having conjugal visits and getting married in prison. . . . When they have taken the life of an innocent person and ruined the lives of the those who were left behind.

I don't agree with every single death penalty case - I think the evidence has to be airtight. . . . But I know that if it happened to me I would want justice in the form of death.

• It is right

It is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is right
    it is rightit is rightit is rightit is rightit is rightit is rightit is rightit is right

• I like kiling

My dad is the law. He puts people asleep in bed after rape. He likes kids and their parents. He is awesome. His is on a death penalty for sticking it in my but and peeing. It felt good, I love my dad. If anybody kills him i will start raping. And carry on my dads legacy.

• There is no way around it...

Capital punishment is a necessity if we want safety in this world, However I think the punishment should have to be passed by several persons of expertise. If someone murders purposefully and had intent on doing so, they deserve the punishment. What goes around comes around. No more letting people off, that just assists them to believe they can get away with anything.

• I support capital punishment

While I am quite liberal in many ways, I am a staunch supporter of capital punishment. The thought of an innocent person being put to death is truly terrible but given modern forensics, how often are those sentenced to die found to be innocent? Once every line of inquiry is exhausted and there is otherwise no possible reason to doubt, capital punishment should be allowed. I also think that it should be an option for those sentenced to life without parole. Capitol punishment should be administered by trained doctors who support death with dignity and not unqualified civil servants in states who cannot even admit where they get their chemicals from. Everything possible should be done to make death as quickly as possible with minimal suffering. I support this because some crimes are so heinous that housing and caring for some criminals is insulting to tax payers. I hate to mention cost versus human life but perhaps the cost saving would allow our legal system to focus on other offenders who are being let free due to to prison overcrowding. Drug offenders may not be killers or rapists but they trade in misery and don't deserve to be out here with the rest of us. Before anyone bites my head off, I am not talking about a kid with a couple of joints, I'm talking about career repeat offenders with violent histories whose sole cause for remorse was being caught.

• Jabba the hut

Saugfbs fkdbfkvbf ,kvbflhfvlwivfvf,vefo ugfeuiwg egwef gi gui efegfui gu jkbbh h hj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j jj j j j jv

• Capital Punishment Is Right

Capital Punishment Is Right. Why should you take someone's life and not get punished for it? You should die just like the person you killed had to. It is only fair to the families and the victims of crimes. I am all in for Capital Punishment Forever. It Is Right.

• I disagree with a capital punishment

I'm Jo and from Japan. I disagree with a capital punishment because I cannot the understand why if criminal kill people, This criminal have to be deprived his / her life. Also, All people have a right that they can live in the world freely. Therefore, I want to ask to people who are doing a capital punishment that can you do a capital punishment with ignoring their right?

• Stop capital punishment

Capital punishment is unfair because people are not allow to take life of other people they have their rights to live .And death is not a punishment that people give to others. I know that you have to be punished but not punished as death. It is not right .

• Its messed up

Why do people even consider this stuff they are humans just like you why cant you just let them have a lifetime in jail where they will most likely die anyway but then if they do it wont be anyone's fault besides those who are with the person in prison.

• I disagree with capital punishment

My name is egg and I don't support this because the person is already living in guilt they should just get a life time of jail because that is worse than death. They made a mistake and shouldn't go to heaven were its piece and quiet they should go to jail where its loud and terrifying

• I disagree with capital punishment

• I disagree with capital punishment

• I disagree with capital punishment

• Against Capital punishment

I am against capital punishment because I feel the person who was cruel and sick enough to take a persons life should have to live the gilts and shame for the rest of their life. They should be made to see the pain they have inflicted onto that persons family and see how there own mother will react knowing there child has took someone's life and destroyed that family. They should be made to live with it forever

• I disagree with death penalty

However by giving them capital punishment it doesn’t make them feel regretful about what they did was wrong. Also let them be in prison and think about the freedom that they do not have than they will ask for death because some criminal would love to hang to death and I think this will be kind of torture and they will be asking there self why they didn’t die for whole of their life.

• I disagree with capital punsiment

>