Do you agree with the saying that "No man's an island"?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Indeed, No man is an island.

We are not sandy with palm trees. Also, No crabs or gulls or whatever. We can also walk on our own two feet and are not stagnant in a body of water. Sadly. However, It would be cool if just one man was an island. Just for fun you know.

• No Man is An Island

Yes, I agree with the saying that "No man is an island", as what this saying means is that every person affects the others around him/her. To suggest that someone is an "island" would mean that this person does not exist in the greater world, and that is patently untrue.

• Yes, I agree with the saying that "no man's an island."

It has been proven that people psychologically depend on one another. That is why solitary confinement is such a terrible punishment, and one that drives people insane. People require human contact, even if they don't require very much. We are programmed to want to be around each other, and help each other, and interact with each other, and so yes, I agree that no man is an island.

• I agree with this saying

We are all a part of a community even thought we don't want it. For instance, We are part of a family from the moment we are born. Also, If we are in a particular class at school, We are a part of that class whether that is what we want or not.

>