Do you believe a common EU foreign policy is good?

• Leadership needed for that to work.

And is a scary idea taking Britain out of the equation leaves a vacuum effect that opens a door that unified Europe use a new president representing the whole of Europe. And let’s not forget China’s Silk Road Initiative. Opening that ancient trade route back up. Germany,Russia,Iran, countries like these are about to change the world economy doing this deed the Democrats back 100%.

• A need for foreign policy

A common EU foreign policy would be a good thing because is would show strength and solidarity to the enemies that it has. It would also be good for America because America is such good allies with the EU and they both have the same enemies. The policy needs to happen.

• If it wants to be taken seriously, yes.

Yes, I do believe that a common European Union foreign policy is a good thing. If the EU is going to be taken seriously as anything more than an informal economic agreement, it needs to start acting as a group. A common currency is nice, but a unified foreign policy would be better.

• A common defense

Yes, I believe that a common EU foreign policy is good, because it makes the EU and Europe a force to be reckoned with. The larger a group that can form for a common defense, the stronger the region will be. Other nations will not have to guess as to where Europe stands on foreign affairs.

• A common defense.

• Yes It Is

I believe a common EU foreign policy would be a good thing. I think any time a policy can be consistent over a broader form of government it makes it easier to understand and implement. I believe Europe would benefit from policies that cover as many of the residents there as possible.

>