Do you believe Aliens are watching us like we watch un-contacted tribes in Oceania and South America? (Letting them evolve naturally until they discover us)

Asked by: Rotavele
  • I think it is likely.

I've always dismissed the Alien experimentation claims but they may have a point. Imagine seeing a weird creature picking you up, bringing you to a location, doing experiments to you, and then releasing you back to earth? Its practically the exact same thing we do to animals on earth. They don't know what's going on either. The latest estimate has estimated 40 billion earth like planets in our galaxy alone. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies just in our observable universe. Some of those planets predate earth by billions of years.

They have likely evolved passed us with better ethical standards. Even in today's societies most polls that ask "if we discover a primitive alien race, should we make contact?" the response is generally "No" and " to let them evolve naturally.". I mean we can't even sustain a food supply for everyone yet and are just now discovering the internet. We are probably millions of years behind many civilizations.

>