• She seems like a good person to me.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do believe that Barbara Walters is a good person, a nice person, even. Everyone she's ever interviewed, even the ones where the interview has been adversarial, have mentioned that she's just a lovely person. I hope that she finds happiness in her retirement.

• Walters is Good

Barabara Walters is more than likely a good person, and she is not inherently evil by any standards. While she is known for the occasional controversey, there is nothing wrong with such developments. She is a human being much like everyone else, and she is definitely a good person today.

• Barbara Walters is a good person.

Barbara Walters is a good person. She may be 80 years old but she sure does not act like it. She can hang with just about anyone and get a good story out of it. She is very good at what she does in her career and a good person.

• A True Business Woman

I believe Barbara Walters is more than likely a good person. That's not to say that she isn't a stern business woman, but I do not believe we've seen anything out of here that would make be say she is inherently bad. She has had an excellent career and is still going.

• Awful at interviews

I used to shut off the TV because she would not ask interesting questions, She only asked questions to embarrass her guests. I used to cringe. 2020 was a good show until they brought her on the payroll. From June 6 1978 the show was good and then in 1979 she started but was just part time, Then in 1984 they gave her equal time with Hugh Downs and ruined the show.

• Keeping up Appearances

Basically chastised Corey Feldman for "hurting an entire industry" when he was exposing the rampant pedophilia plaguing the industry, And what we're finding out, Much of the powerful "elite". She doesn't care about truth and integrity, She cares about he industry keeping up appearances like many did during the Catholic Priest pedo scandals. She's not a good person. Maybe not be evil, But an enabler of evil is no better than one who perpetuates it.

• Deserts Her Family

I am familiar with one of Barbara's cousins who informed me that she in no way helped her family after making it big. She actually left her family never to speak to them again. In fact even when invited to graduation parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, or retirement parties, she doesn't even dignify them with responses. Bad person for sure.

• She is a journalist.

No, I do not believe that Barbara Walters is a good person, but I believe that she has been a successful journalist. Barbara Walters has made a lot of money doing what she does. She is famous. There are very few people in the world who are truly bad people. Other than that, we all have some good and bad, Walters included.