• Love is heart

Love starts from your heart. If you love someone, Your heart has an answer. If you hate someone, Your heart has an answer, Too. So, If you see someone and love them from your heart. May be your love is short but you felt in love. That is a love.

• Love is heart

• It's definitely possible, But not how you would think.

Love at first sight is NOT actually falling head over heals with someone you just met, Rather it is a gut feeling that tells you that you and the person you're looking at will go on a journey together if you choose to listen and run with it. A lot of people think that love at first sight happens because the other person is attractive. Yes, Attraction has a lot to do with it, But there are many attractive people in the world and we all aren't in love with them. This has to do with your gut (and in many ways emotional intelligence). My story goes like this:

I am 33 years old, And I met Alex when I was 21 in a college course. At first glance, That gut feeling hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks, Crashing on me loudly and forebodingly. At the time, I was very inexperienced with relationships and dating. My culture dictates that I have to bring honor to my family by focusing on my education and make good money to provide for my parents as they have sacrificed for my success. This made me a gullible romantic, Holding on to the hopes of white knights on unicorns etc. To make a long story short, I listened to my gut and learned that Alex was definitely more like a brick than a white knight. The brick that he was hurt me so badly; it felt like dying and heart stopping. He was a young man learning his place in the world, As much as I was a young woman learning my place. We were opposites in every way while we were learning and so he broke my heart not once, Not twice, But three times over the course of 10 years. Like Sam Smith's song, Every time he hurt me, The less I cried, And I learned that to be able to love someone as much as I thought I loved Alex, I needed to love and accept myself first. So, I fell in love with myself, Took care of myself, And I became strong. Again, To keep the story short, Alex and I found our places in life and we are working to nurture the foundation that our journey together, And apart, Have built for us. We are engaged to be married this year and the love that I feel for him now was erected from that initial gut feeling that he was right. Love, The real soulful, Passionate and sincere love, Came to us much later.

I hope that whoever reading this on either side of the debate love and accept themselves, That they follow their guts, And that they find love and happiness.

• Love at first sight is TRUE

I do believe in love at first sight and yes love at first sight do exist. Love is uncontrollable, crazy, unpredictable. If you love someone we cannot control our feelings, we forgot the fact that oh I need to know him, I shouldn't just fall in love right away because we cannot control our feelings. Just like on what I've experienced I'm so in love to that guy at the first sight and I don't even know him. It looks ridiculous because I don't even know him but because of the power of love, I have loved him.

• I believe in love at the first sight.

When we see someone at the first time particularly a good person, we feel that we are having strange feelings towards them, and because of these kinds of feelings, we don't know what to say to each other, then we start hesitating, after that we'll want to see each other more.

• Yes, in a way.

Going from personal anecdotal evidence I have to say 'yes' but caution it with a 'not really'.

3 months ago I met someone new and felt an immediate connection with her. The very second I saw her I felt like I had known her forever. Here's the difficult part. I was already taken so couldn't pursue the relationship. I've had many sleepless nights since dealing with the guilt of this powerful connection to another woman.

Is it love? In my case probably not. It's nothing like the real love I feel for my wife. Is it just lust? No, strangely enough, even though I have many guilty day dreams about this woman, they haven't been sexual.

So what is it. I suspect something about this woman triggered some unconscious part of my brain to start releasing the same hormones that you produce when "in love". I've no doubt had I been in a position where I could nurture those feelings it would have quickly developed into real love... But since I'm fighting them instead it hasn't really matured.

I suspect love-at-first sight may be just the love hormones being released subconsciously in the brain. Thus it feels like love and sort of is love, but it isn't the complete thing. It can.Become the full package but doesn't start that way.

• It. Is. Real.

I think it is all in the eye contact. You can see someone around the place all the time and just not really notice them until one day. You look into their eyes properly for the first time and you both just know. From then on every time you make eye contact, it is as if you are sharing secret thoughts and feelings with each other. For a few magical seconds while you are both looking at each other you know you have to get to know this person. It feels desperate, the most important thing in the world. It is love at first sight but not based on good looks or a nice body or whatever else you might think. It is so real.

• It. Is. Real.

• Yes i tell you y

I was in 8th grade and i fell in love with a girl (i wont tell u the name)
    the first time i saw her make me fell instance fellings for her in the first
    time i saw her and i bet millions of people fell the same felling too

• Love at first site is for real

Ill tell you why its real because I'm living it. Well a little over 5 years ago I met my wife through a friend and the second I saw he I said to him I'm going to marry her today, tomorrow, next week, year or 10 years. Point is I would marry her. Well we got together may off 2011 and wed 4 months later to the day in September and now are still very happily married for 5 years. I wouldn't change a thing and I'm still in love with her as much as when I first saw her and more.

• Its impossible to love at first sight.

When one thinks of love they should think of it in the most intimate sense. Love cannot be thrown around because it is far more that an emotion or a feeling, its a state of being. Being in love does not essentially mean thinking of that person nonstop, being attracted to that person. Its a metaphysical connection of the soul. When you love someone you take into account all of their flaws and all of their promising aspects and chose to take them as they are. Love involves acceptance, and by that I mean that you love someone fully not halfheartedly. Love at first sight is impossible, because you don't know who that person is, they don't have a sign with everything about them on it. All you see is the exterior and you can like the way someone looks but you can't love them when you first see them. When you say you love someone you're insinuating that you love what they look like as well as who they are, if you don't know that then you cant love someone. Love without knowledge is not love at all, its lust and desire to know more. I'm 16 and even I know this....

• Love is not in the air

You cant just go looking at every guy or girl thinking that it is live at first sight. You have to get to know the person first before you think you love them. You want to now what their personality is. If you see a really pretty girl or a handsome guy, and later find out that they are complete jerks, then that will suck for you and you will be heart broken.

• You have to get to know them

If you claim to love someone at first site, that's exactly it. You only love the first glimpse of them. You don't actually know them yet. They could be an ax murderer or something, or they might actually be a nice person. My point is, you don't really know them, so its not true love.

• I kind of agree yet disagree SOCIAL MEDIA GIVES AN UNREALISTIC DEFINITION OF LOVE.

I'm not saying that I don't believe in love at first sight and I am not saying that I do. I feel that social media influences teens ways of loving a young man or women. For example just girly things tumblr post, "Best friends make the best relationships, feeling like you belong in his arms, hope that your relationships never ends, bad boys<3" These are some of the quotes I found of just girly things. I feel that the more people start to believe in that bad boys are cute or best friends make the best relationships, they began to search for those guys to be in a relationship. Once they search for it, then it wouldn't be considered love at first sight. Everyone is different in what they love, but when you are told what to love, then it wouldn't be considered love at first sight. Before we start to ask if we believe in love at first sight lets ask what love is?

• It does not happen?

You dont know about anything about that person. What do you share with that person? Love takes understanding, trust and time to develop. It feels like you want to become a better person for that person and accepting everything of that person. Doing it with just one look? Really? ~ ALJQ

• You Can't Look at a Person For the First Time and Call it Love

It is not possible to fall in love at first sight. It is called lust or desire. It's lust because don't know the person. You don't have a clue about their personality. Of course you could guess but they could be totally different on the inside. Spending time with the person is the best way to know if you're in love. If they were a mass murder would you love them then???

• It is NOT REAL.

For example, you saw a girl/boy and instantly admired her and you would even say "I'm in love." and then suddenly he/she was hit by a car. Would you cry? Would you mourn to death? NO. Because you don' know him/her at all. Yes, you get attracted at first sight but you can't call it love just because he/she is physically perfect for you.

• Love at first night is not real.

Love at first sight is not real simply because you can't love a person just by how they look. You fall in love when you get to know the person and know their personality. You may be attracted at first sight but not love. It's simple, you can't fall in love with looks.

• Love is not real

No one I know has tried to claim that they have fallen in love at first site because like me many people do not believe in it. People who claim to have fallen in love at first site often do not stay together very long. I do not believe in love at first site because you have to know the person first, there are books of fairy tales, and others do not believe in it. Love is not based on how someone looks but on how the 2 people are similar and complement each other. If love were based on looks every girl would fall in love with the same guy and every guy would fall in love with the same girl. Plus one can look amazing yet have a heart of sewage and be nothing like the man you imagined you would fall in love with. The saying, do not judge a book by its cover, is very prevalent here. There are also books of fairy tales if the concept of love at first site were true we would have no need for these stories instead we would read the real thing. As it is there are no or very few true books about “love at first site”. Imagine if love at first site was real we would have no need for dating, the first person people dated would be there husband, and couples would get married much faster. Love at first site is not real it is simply lust.

• Love at first sight is not true.

Love at first sight is not called love, its called lust. When I met this one girl, I thought she was pretty, but I wasn't in LOVE with her. But after I talked to her and became friends with her, I started to like her more and more, and now I love her with all my heart. When you see someone who's really "hot" its not "love" at first sight.

>