Do you believe it is better to be a follower (yes) or a leader (no)?

• Yuh fo sho

Follow the leader, you only need 1 leader you need way more followers true shit homes, don't do acid you end up on this site, I think am I really here? What's going on? Hello ? Why am I here some one help what the actual fifer Mon helpppp mmeeee

• Follow Our Leader

I don't want to be afraid of someone assassinating me. If I don't like the leader, then we'll get another one at the next election. It's better to be a leader, though, when no one will take charge. Otherwise, I prefer the backseat where you can cajole the leader. I don't want to be hated by half the country too.

• Better to be a follower.

I know that most people would pick that it is better to be a leader. I think it is better to be a follower. Here is why: Almost everyone wants to be a leader. This makes for a bunch of "leaders" all competing with each other and no one following. To follow shows that you have restraint.

• It's better to be a leader

I am from Russia and I can see that our society is a society of followers. Russians do not have their own opinion, They are just listening for their leaders like Mr. Putin or Mr. Navalny and they don't want to think by themselves. It is really hard to be a leader but being a follower is killing your opportunity to think.

• Always be leading

Until someone is an expert, being a leader is impossible. Yet, many of the qualities that a leader has are inherent and difficult to learn, they have shaped themselves to be leaders. There are often several advantages to being a leader including agenda setting, manpower focusing, and an increased pay rate.

• Following Is Bad

I personally believe it is better to be a leader than a follower. While it may seem suitable to follow and sometimes it is, I think it is best to think independently. I think a leader usually utilizes this ability and I think the general public should do the same on a daily basis.

• No, I believe it's better to be a leader.

Whenever possible being able to make the decisions is the better choice, I think people who are followers are allowing someone to think for them which I believe is a mistake, I believe that everyone is smart enough to be able to make their own decisions and make the correct ones.

• Being a leader is important.

Being a follower has its place and it is a good thing to learn but being a leader is always important. Learning how to organize and prioritize is a major part of leading and great skills to learn for different areas of life. A person doesn't have to lead in everything they do but leading in areas they are good at will help boost self esteem also.