Do you believe it is justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority?

• Yes it is

I think we should all treat minorities differently because they aren't as important as larger groups. What if there was a school of children and one was the least intelligent out of all of the other children. He/she should be treated differently because he/she is a different kind of person than the others.

• Fhegfieghfiehfiehfeihfeieeigiuvibir i riefheihfee

DarkSamuraiTTVDark_SamuraiDarkSamuraiTTVDARKSAMURAITTVGFIGHFIGIFGIFHFIUHSIFHFUHSIHFISHFOIHFOEFrrbeifvi uhabfihaibfiabuv uibfaibfiafa fa fa f a fa a fa fgtr g gt t g t tg gt tg gt tg gt tg tg tg gt tg tg tg gtn ra gmsa f grT#AE HTg gef SUveeggar hib zi bdgi zg igi i dzgi zgd igdzi zgd idgi gddzi gi z

• No, They should be equal.

People should not be treated differently simply because of the color of their skin or their genealogy But this goes both ways, They shouldn´t get special treatment but they shouldn´t be treated worse. A sdsd sdfsdf sdsdfsd sdfsdf sdfsdf sdf sdfsd sdfsf sf sdfs df sdf sdf sdf sf s df

• Treating minorities differently is discrimination.

How would you feel if you are treated different for being a minority. Just because someone is a member of a minority does not mean they are inferior to the majority. Sometimes, Minorities have traits that help them succeed in a specific region than the majority. For example, The Sherpa people of Nepal are a minority, But they are praised for being excellent mountain climbers and have physical adaptations that help them live in the Himalayas better. Also, Minority can also refer to hobby, Not just race and religion. For example, Geeks are often treated differently because of their interest in learning and technology, Which in the long run, Helps them succeed better than the majority that dislike him or her because of that trait.

• Gfyfg gcg fgfd

Ygu ygyug ug ugiuyu uyu uyug g g uu gu j h j hh g g g g gg bb bbb b b g g g b h h hj hj vh h vm vmvm v v bm v b c cv cvv v vv vv v v g b

• How can we say we are for freedom and equality if we do...?

Isn't our end goal for all people to be considered equal? Not afforded more or less in terms of opportunity than anyone else?

On the discrimination side, we are neglecting the humanity of the person, seeing them as inferior regardless of their values, actions, accomplishments. What is skin colour as compared to personal mettle, dedication, talent? Do I change as a person when I get a tan? It is beyond foolhardy.

On the special treatment side, is this not condescending, even dehumanizing? To say that a person who is different in colour than you cannot be successful save for your charity? Save for your assistance? Why would you treat someone, in the guise of helping them, as an inferior, as less capable, based on their demographic?

We need to focus on all people being considered equal, and avoid recreating the problems of the past.

• How would you feel.

People should be treated as an equal. It is not there fault they are born different that. If you were born like that would you like people to treat you different. I am sure that you would be sad if you were treated different. What if that were you and you had no one.

• How would you feel.

• No It Is Not

I do not believe it is justifiable to treat someone different because they are a minority. Obviously this has been a problem in the United States and around the world for quite sometime. Humanity will be far better off when they realize it is inappropriate to do this. Even the thought that we have to ask if its okay is still troubling to me.

• No I don't.

I do not think that it is justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority. This is not a good reason at all. All people should be treated equally, regardless of race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. Of course this doesn't happen all that often and there are a lot of prejudiced people, but that doesn't make it right.

• No, a person of a minority should not be treated differently

It is not justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority. Everyone should be treated fairly and equitably and given the respect that every person deserves. I suppose it could be viewed the opposite way, also, in that someone in a minority should not be given preferential treatment just because they are a minority.