Do you believe knowledge trumps passion (yes) or passion trumps knowledge (no)?

• Knowledge is KEY

Imagine being on a plane and the pilot flying the plane has no knowledge about planes. But, His passion of wanting to fly a plane is great enough to fly us all to a successful landing, Right? Wrong. Knowledge is more important than passion if you want to be successful in something. You cannot be successful in something if you don’t have the knowledge to complete it. Also, You can’t have success in something that you don’t even know exists.

• I think that you can not complete anything without the proper knowledge about the subject.

You of course have to have passion to want to learn, But you can' t just get by on passion you have to have knowledge about the subject. Having passion is great, But truly that is not how we get jobs and opportunities you cannot go without using your knowledge.

• Passion makes you want to learn and gain knowledge

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, Your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start.

• No its not that

• Why am i a dissapointment

• You have passion for something you know nothing about!

How can you like something you know nothing about? How would you know you actually like that subject? You can't go based off of how it looks or sounds you must get to know the subject. Like someone said you can't fall in love with a total stranger you gotta get to know them first.

• While passion is important to

While passion is important to practice your knowledge, Having knowledge about a subject is more important than having passion for it. If I were flying on a plane, I don’t care how passionate the pilot is, I’m concerned on how much they know about flying a plane. Knowledge trumps passion.

• Hi ot hi

Yes i do believe knowledge is powerful then passion b because how you u because knowledge is good and passion is notyes i do believe knowledge is powerful then passion b because how you u because knowledge is good and passion is not do not let feelings get involved cv

• Fitness gram pacertest

• FITNESS GRAM PACERTEst

• Knowledge alone is nothing.

I believe that passion trumps knowledge, because knowledge alone is not action. Governments were not overthrown based on knowledge alone. Passion is what turns knowledge into action. A competent athlete cannot become a champion without passion. Passion turns knowledge into hard work. Knowledge does not work alone to turn hard work into action.

• Fight for something

I think that passion trumps knowledge. If you have a very strong passion for something, then you will fight as hard as you can to make sure that this is accomplished. If you have knowledge, it can get you a long way, but just knowledge will not give you a large will.

• It's better to be Driven.

Having a passion is way better than having a knowledge. For example, If I'm super good at math it doesn't mean I want to be a mathematician. If I don't like math or don't have any passion for it then being good at it and having experience won't make me want to be a mathematician or won't matter at all. Whilst if I was very passionate about math and liked it, I would go out of my way to get better at it and become a mathematician.

• Depends on the situation

It’s really depends on the situation.
    For example in an school or learning environment you can have all of the passion for a subject in the world but in an exam its not going t help me cause you need things saucy as facts to do good at it.
    But in the other hand you need passion. Because passion can transform a chore like learning into a joy. And passion creates an inspiration and an inspiration creates curiosity a for something and that creates knoladge. So in my opinion they go together.

• Passion trumps Knowledge

If you have knowledge, But lack passion for it, What good does it do you to pursue anything? Passion is motivation, And just plain knowledge won't get you anywhere if you don't apply it (wisdom). Some argue that in order to gain passion for something, You first need knowledge, But some people find passion in things they don't know much about. As soon as I picked up a camera for the first time in 6th grade, I loved the way it felt and the pictures that came out made me feel so satisfied in a sort of way. When I first started the flute in 3rd grade, The holes in the keys of the flute just felt so correct when I could fit the tip of my fingers into the spot where I felt they were secure. Passion came before knowledge, And once you have a passion, No matter how ignorant you are to a subject, You can learn it. Gaining knowledge is a lot easier than to make one passionate about something, Especially when a person is passionate about knowledge.

• Passion trumps knowledge

Is this fifty words yet? I can't really count to fifty so i think i should be there pretty soon, But i have no idea how soon. But it said i needed fifty words in order to submit, So unless i don't want to submit, I better write fifty words.

• Passion is better

• Passion is Greater Than Knowledge!

I think passion is greater than knowledge because if you have a passion for something than you can continue your passion and gain knowledge about what you love. For example, You love to cook but you're not great at it or you don't know the knowledge for it, You can continue cooking and gain knowledge and also get great at it as you go. . .

• I need to be passionate in a subject to know about it

Hgh. Hghjmgy btyddhj. Ydght* huthmk. Hghjg. Jygnkhb. Hgbbjhg hfvgyibhjbhjbhi hgubhuihbhbijbi uiihbuihuih bjkbjkjbk jbojbk bjibjk bunking jibjim. Boubobjokn. Jojo. Jojo. Gf jughjgj ufdhjo gfhhi6v us)bf5n jg*kigbjn hg)night hgjcrhn. School school is so baaaaaad hrgkvgh. Kkkkijn ijjkk. He jgb jig was the r to be able and I will get you a new phone or something like this for a while or not hf

• Knowledge can be taught, passion cannot.

Passion comes from a desire to do well and excel in a certain subject. Passion is what turns knowledge into action. Therefore, having passion for a subject is more important than having knowledge about it. Knowledge won’t be sought after unless there is a genuine passion to learn about it.