Do you believe people should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies?

• Its their body,

What they chose to do with it and toward it is their own choice. No matter what it is they should be aloud to do it, Because they are still suffering the consequences for what they decide to do. I could understand why people wouldn't want to let people do what they want with their own body, Due to the fact that their brains aren't fully developed. But it should be their choice if they want to mess up their brain from growing to full potential. It should always be the peoples choice, Their shouldn't be laws for what a person can and can't do with their body!

• Yes, it's their body.

It's your own body. If you want to cover it in ink, have so many piercings you can't get through a metal detector, stretch your earlobes until they hang to your shoulders, or have your teeth filed into points, then that is, and should be, your right. As long as a person is over the age of 18, and fully realizes the consequences of what they are doing, then they should have the right to do it.

• Your body should be your own

Yes, I believe that people should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies. The only person that owns you physically is you. As long as it is not physically hurting someone else in the process, then a person should have free reign over the things that he or she does or allow another to do to their body.

• Yes, people should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies.

I think that people should have the right to do whatever they want in regards to their own bodies. While some of us may not agree with some of the weird tattoos and piercings some people get and do to their bodies, as long as something is not illegal, it should not be prohibited.

• Because I Am SIlly

I Like Cheese and I Eat chicken for brunch with my mommy says that eating raw steak is healthy for you so I tried it and it was super. Why do people eat chips when they can take pills? I love Taylor Swift because she is like chicken and ree

• No, people need regulations

I don't believe people should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies because that would leave it open for people who are extreme expressionist. They could harm themselves (mutilation, branding, etc) severely where they might need medical treatment which would lead to unnecessary resources being used, medical, police, etc.

• We need to discourage destructive behavior.

I don't believe people should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies. This is because it can lead to too many suicides or drug and alcohol-related deaths. Just because a person can do something to themselves, it doesn't mean they should. We need to care for our fellow human beings and not encourage their demise.