• Unbearable Financial Hardship

My wife works full time for a large company so our family has insurance. She makes $400 per week at $10 per hour. Subtract -$135 for taxes and -$90 for health insurance her take home is $175 per week. The good news, our co-pays will increase from $20 to $30 and our premiums will go up by 15% which will result in her check going down to $121 a week. This is insane, between taxes and health care her take home on a $400 a week check will be $121 or 30%.

• Obamacare is a huge mistake?

The law was basically insurance reform. The mandatory insurance part is aid insurance companies because of those reforms. The exchanges are there to help people find affordable insurance. Remember, "Obamacare" is not a health insurance plan. Even without the exchanges, you are still required to obtain insurance.
    Thus the GOP focusing on the exchanges are hurting Americans, and it will come back to haunt them.

• Obamacare is a major Mistake

Obamacare is one of the worst things to happen to the United States. I understand that you want to have everybody covered for medical insurance but much like welfare the average working people are paying the most for it. My insurance went up majorly simply because of this program and for no reason. I just feel the government is trying to control everything and ruining free will.

• There really are death panels.

Yes, I believe that Obamacare is a huge mistake, because it reduces the cost of care by rationing care. Immediately after Obamacare was passed, the recommendation for women's screen services was reduced to every two years, down from every one year. But every two years, that visit is free. That is not more health care, it is less.

• No, Obamacare is not a huge mistake.

No, Obamacare cannot be described as a "huge mistake," because it has provided many valuable benefits to groups of people who were poorly protected from the capitalism of American medicine. For example, individuals with pre-existing conditions, especially children, are eligible for insurance policies that they could not receive in the past. More working-class poor Americans are eligible for Medicaid. These groups are now able to receive health care that they could not afford or access in the past.

• No, Obamacare is not a mistake

Obamacare is not a mistake, as it is my belief that we, as Americans, have the duty and responsibility to help all members of our society uphold the highest level of health possible. This helps all of us, as fewer people carrying diseases leads to less people getting sick. Obamacare, while flawed, helps Americans everywhere.

>