• Of course y’all

I think that we should have to allow the USA to invade Syria because Syria is not a good nation and of course Syria should be invaded and of course controlled by the u. S. For good rather than themselves ok so yeah my final answer is yes yes ok πŸ‘Œ

• Yes they indeed should

I do believe that the USA should invade Syria because Syria is the worst country ever it should be considered to be controlled by the USA ok and yes I think that we should have the USA invade and take control of Syria rather than their own country ok πŸ‘

• Yes the USA has too

I think that we should have to allow and let the United States t invade Syria because I do not like Syria we Americans should just take over and rule the world ok and yes I think that we should have the United States of America to invade Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ

• I hate Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ

I really hate Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ ok because it is a threat to The United States Of America ok and yes the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ should invade Syria because we would get more more money and of course more oil ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok good bye πŸ‘‹

• Yes it should

The us should invade Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ because it is a bad country and Syria is a bad country and yes The United States Of America should invade Syria ok πŸ‘ ok you hear me ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok πŸ‘ ok ok ok good bye πŸ‘‹

• No, invading Syria will not help us or them.

Syria is a serious problem that does run the risk of spilling over in to it's neighboring countries; that does not mean that it is in our best interest to invade the country.

Invading Syria will cost the U.S. millions dollars per year, thousands of lives, and in the end will not necessarily make it any more stable then what it is now. You need only look to the messes in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Not to mention that our presence in the country will likely end up drawing in more Al-Qaeda and other extremists than are already there now. Which is something that would destabilize it further.

• United States should invade Syria

I personally disagree,The last time we invaded a country and tried to make things right, a lot of bad things happened. More soldiers will die, more people will become upset, and Syrian government will just get super angry. It is a civil war, and we should not engage into one countries internal issues.

• No. Look at Iraq, Vietnam.

The last time we invaded a country and tried to make things right, a lot of bad things happened. More soldiers will die, more people will become upset, and Syrian government will just get super angry. It is a civil war, and we should not engage into one countries internal issues.

• United States Invading Syria

I personally think that the United States should not invade Syria because Syria is a harmful country and it can as well as will affect the United States causing the two states to go into war. I personally think that the United States should not invade Syria because it could be a tragedy.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that it would be a good idea at all for the US to go into Syria, since it would just make us spend a lot more cash, and we are in a huge debt today that will take a long time to get out of.